• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 4: Goodyear welted shoes from Cobbler Union

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 4th auction is for a pair of Goodyear welted Shoes from Cobbler Union. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

How did you hear about SF?

whusurdadi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just curious to see how long people have been here and what/who brought them here...

I was googling the brand 'Naldini' to see what kind of quality their suits are and found a post from SF about them - and I was a lurker for a few months after that...

basis

Reaction score
My brother pointed me to the S&D section when I was looking for jeans... now I ceaselessly browse the MC sections, and am much the better for it.

DandySF

Reaction score
I recall reading an article some time ago that referred to, roughly, "those fanatics on styleforum.com." I took a peek and have been hooked ever since.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was Googling for a location that did suit alterations/surgery in LA and this place came up.

I don't remember when the moment was, but a couple months thereafter it hit me like a ton of bricks that my clothes looked like shit and I wanted to dress like the guys on the WAYWT thread. I think I literally went through every single page one night.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It kept coming up in google searches when I was researching shoe brands.
I lurked for about a month finally joining late last June.

danyllau

Reaction score
Originally Posted by embowafa
I was Googling for a location that did suit alterations/surgery in LA and this place came up.

Me too except different location.

Sanguis Mortuum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just about any sartorial Googling comes up with either Styleforum or AAAC in the top few links, so signing up here seemed only natural...

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Google

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was googling for some Jeans. Since then, I've lurk'd and read like crazy. I was really overwhelm by the men's clothing section at first. I guess a few months later, I actually got a better understanding. So now I enjoy reading this section more then the SW&D. 2009 going be a great year for my style
! I'm only 19, so I got a life way ahead of me...but I'm glad SF educated me quite a bit.

emptym

Reaction score
Originally Posted by danyllau
Me too except different location.
+1

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It was mentioned on AAAC and I checked it out.

whiteslashasian

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was looking for information on higher quality shoes (aka better than kenneth coles) and I found SF. Lurked for a month, joined and then lurked some more. Finally started posting in September. I F5 incessantly throughout the day and have never been away from SF for more than 36 hours at a time so far...pretty sad yet fantastic.

I love everything SF has to offer from the advice and information here on MC, to the latest info and talk about TV shows and music, and then updates on some CE's, and of course we have the Dumb Threads subforum which is always good for a laugh. Overall a great group of people here.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 26 3.4%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 132 17.3%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 249 32.6%