• We would like welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

How did I do with this purchase?

why4009

Reaction score
I have been looking for some deals on suits lately and came across these two. They looked like the real deal and everything (some guy was clearing out his closet). The one thing I am struggling with is to find out how good these suits are. I think the Boss is a black label is that true?

It is a 46L, pinstripe. I think it is original (i.e. not a fake). Just looking for some confirmation if possible. Not bad for 50 bucks?

why4009

Reaction score
The other suit is a Mani. Also $50. It is a 46 regular. I can't figure out what style it is or how to read the label (same for the Boss) any suggestions would be appreciated. I feel like I scored but looking to the experts to confirm. There was a zegna (3 piece or a tux, no tags), and a zegna soft label which I thought about getting (it was worn) but it felt weird, not what I would imagine for a zegna so I passed. All your thoughts would be appreciated as I learn more about men's clothing.

There was also grey Versace (with tags), I wonder if I should go back and get it? Even though it won't fit but for 50 bucks?

Thanks.

Why4009

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not the greatest of quality brands, but really, for $50 don't complain. I'd say IF IT FITS YOU WELL then you've made out well.

Enjoy your suits, and post pictures.

why4009

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I am actually a 40R. The guy only had size 46 suits (tons of them). I thought I could get these and trade/sell my way to something that I would like. I am trying to acquire a new clothes with the minimal amount of expense. So I sure hope they are worth more than I paid for them.

Thanks.

Why4009

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
well we know what you paid for them now...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 77 17.1%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 149 33.1%
  • 8”

Votes: 133 29.6%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.4%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%