1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

How can you tell the quality of a tie?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Demeter, Mar 8, 2005.

1. Carlo

Carlo Senior member

Actually... before I met Jill I was a solo daddy with a 1 year old. I can assure you that you are better off splurging on your stroller - the ultimate all purpose device.

Once upon a time the local mother's day out group baked me cookies as the winner of the 'best diaper bag packer' award recipient. "Check in Chuck's stroller' was the default answer when someone forgot anything from sunblock to wet wipes to ...you name it.

If they'd had a $700 stroller back then I would have bought it - assuming we are talking function rather than gold handlebars.

...but I'm weird.

2. 4Mica

4Mica Senior member

The $300 I spent on our stroller is some of the best money I have ever spent. We have 2.5 year old twins so a double stroller was called for, the cheaper stroller run up to 40 lbs. My wife would have had a hard time folding it up and putting it in the car, etc. The stroller I bought weighs 15 lbs folds up easily and compactly. After about a year of use the center wheel broke off, we contacted the company, provided proof of purchase and they sent us a brand new stroller. Nothing out of pocket, they paid shipping.