How Can I Get Perfect body?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by rafsanxani, Dec 15, 2012.

1. rafsanxani

rafsanxani New Member

I open a new account in this forum because I face some problem in my life. My age is 21 years and my weight is 51 and height is only 5 ft 4 inc. Now I want to increase both weight and height but I don't find any solution. If any body expert are remain here, so please give me some suggestion.

2. hoozah

hoozah Senior member

you're done growing vertically, so good luck on increasing your height. eat and lift to increase your weight. and there is no "perfect" body image.

3. DJosef

DJosef Senior member

Awesome book on "how" that I found: Convict Conditioning, Paul Wade, Dragon Door Publishing

The title and the filler text sounds really silly and rather ungentlemanly at first, but the exercise regimen is solid and nothing short of awesome. Of course as all exercise regimens, it needs iron discipline to be worth anything.

4. JLibourel

JLibourel Senior member

Most people can never achieve anything close to "perfect" bodies, no matter how hard they try. What they can achieve are far more attractive, muscular, symmetrical bodies than if they never have any sort of regimen.

My advice would be to pursue a balanced program of resistance and cardiovascular work, coupled with a good, healthy, balanced diet.

If you take up weight training, I suggest simple basic, heavy exercises: squats, military presses, power cleans, dead lifts, that sort of thing. I like training every other day or three times a week. Train heavy and concentrate on strength. The muscle will follow. Avoid overtraining, with lengthy, every-day "split routines" and an emphasis on "pump." The muscular development my way won't be as flashy, and you won't win the short man class at a Mr. Universe contest, but it will be more enduring.

Balance your weight work with a moderate amount of cardio conditioning--running, elliptical machine, rope skipping, etc. Too much will counteract your muscle-building efforts, however.

Shun steroids and other muscle-building drugs. Don't try to put too much weight on too fast.

The good news is that short people of either sex can often achieve shapely physiques more easily than their taller counterparts.

5. dragon8

dragon8 Senior member

Your weight is 51? lbs?

6. JLibourel

JLibourel Senior member

^I surmised that it was 51 kilos.

I should have added to my earlier post that he should do some flexibility work in addition to resistance and cardio.

7. LooksGood

LooksGood Senior member

What are your goals for a new body? Sorry to hear about your height, nothing you can do about that. As for your weight, looking online it seems you are very underweight. At 21, being 112 lbs can't be healthy. Consult a doctor and get on a proper diet. Start lifting weights too, but don't overdo it; there's nothing worse than a bulky short guy, you come off as short AND stupid. People might think you'll have a napoleonic complex too.

8. janesi87

janesi87 Member

21 years old is too late to increase your weight as well as height. However, nothing is impossible. I think that you can play sports more, especially going swimming and you also pay more attention to your diet too. Although the result may not as you hope, it is also a good chance to change yourself

9. Nicola

Nicola Senior member

If only