• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How can I get a physique like this guy?

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oaw01
http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=107933
Dude, it's a pain ********** to maintain that level of body fat long term. You can't drink too much (beer anyway), you need to watch carbs, watch sodium, count calories, can't eat at night and do cardio (ugh). I keep it close but comfortably livable, going into a cutting phase about 30 days before I want to get ripped, Brah. I only do it if I'm going on vacation somewhere with beaches and loose women though. It all depends on where you can and what you're doing though. One thing you can take from bodybuilders are their competition cutting phase plans. They do work! Just adjust for your weight, height and training level. Remember, it's close to a crash diet, so don't do it long term!

Eagle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by username79
Wow, a lot of bullshit in this thread.

Good diet + genetics. If you don't have the genetics to look like that, you won't look like that without drugs.

Amen to that brother!
eh.gif

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by unexpected
Back to the other point: Also, most people don't define success as being president. Being president is by and large, luck. Being in the right place at the right time. I don't know where you went to school, but I went to an Ivy league school. Everyone there is smart- but you quickly learn that some people are on totally different planes of intelligence- they're light years ahead of you. The only way you can keep up is if you work your ass off.
Are you a Barrista technician? Or still in school? You sound like you are compensating for something..

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know what determines your body type? Ding..

Answer your own question because I don't think you have the slightest clue.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread completely ******* sucks, here's a picture of Nicky Whelan to keep me from throwing up.
nickywhelan02.jpg
Now that's a physique I want. on *******.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robertorex

Easy, eat clean, cardio, maybe some pushups for 3 months and you're there easy.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread completely ******* sucks, here's a picture of Nicky Whelan to keep me from throwing up.

nickywhelan02.jpg

I don't even know you but can tell she's out of your league because you hang out on this site with us.
laugh.gif

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nickywhelan02.jpg

This thread teaches us that any girl can have this physique in three months as long as she eats clean and exercises a bit.

turbozed

Reaction score
This thread teaches us that any girl can have this physique in three months as long as she eats clean and exercises a bit.

Thread teaches us that that girl eats like trash and doesn't exercise and has abs because she's really lucky.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like grey. It's really a pretty color.

unexpected

Reaction score
yes I'm compensating. I'm actually quit my starbucks position and I'm now a waste management engineer.

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by turbozed
Thread teaches us that that girl eats like trash and doesn't exercise and has abs because she's really lucky.
nicky-whelan.jpg
FatGirl.jpg
This girl and the girl above both have the same exact chance of looking exactly the same because genetics don't matter, just three months of exercise and healthy living!

unexpected

Reaction score
username, you're totally useless - you keep repeating this 3 month mantra, but only 1 person said it. Why, turbodozed, and my point is that a look like the girl at the top of the picture is possible for the girl at the bottom, if she cleaned up her life.

Obviously, it would take years. Obviously, she'd probably need surgery b/c of the considerable damage she's done to her body, and obviously she'd have to get a lot hotter, but it is possible - with tremendous effort.

Keep repeating the genetics argument. We'll keep doing our best to prove you wrong, and you can keep sitting on the couch, placing blame on your genetics instead of your effort, will to work, and ability to have an open mind.

username79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by unexpected
username, you're totally useless - you keep repeating this 3 month mantra, but only 1 person said it. Why, turbodozed, and my point is that a look like the girl at the top of the picture is possible for the girl at the bottom, if she cleaned up her life.

Obviously, it would take years. Obviously, she'd probably need surgery b/c of the considerable damage she's done to her body, and obviously she'd have to get a lot hotter, but it is possible - with tremendous effort.

Keep repeating the genetics argument. We'll keep doing our best to prove you wrong, and you can keep sitting on the couch, placing blame on your genetics instead of your effort, will to work, and ability to have an open mind.

This woman:

one-legged-woman.jpg

Cannot look like this woman:

nicky-whelan.jpg

Because she only has one leg.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JoeWoah
I don't even know you but can tell she's out of your league because you hang out on this site with us.
laugh.gif

It's my genetics, man
frown.gif
edited: actually being on this site isn't that bad a curse, kunk, dakota rube, and the guy who a2m'd a nun probably fucked her already. It really is just genetics. Maybe my genes will twist differently if I do more pushups...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads