1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

How are these black boots?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by fashionnoob, Oct 17, 2006.

1. fashionnoob

fashionnoob Senior member

2. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

I think I posted a link to em before, but these by the same maker dont look bad at all, and it comes in 3 colorways. Never heard of that company so I couldnt comment on function, quality or comfort.

*btw, the ones you linked don't look bad either, I just like the brogueing to add some character so they're not just black

3. fashionnoob

I think I posted a link to em before, but these by the same maker dont look bad at all, and it comes in 3 colorways. Never heard of that company so I couldnt comment on function, quality or comfort.

*btw, the ones you linked don't look bad either, I just like the brogueing to add some character so they're not just black

i like those too. interesting take on the chelsea.

4. Bungee Man

Bungee Man Senior member

I like the ones Get Smart posted.

5. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

I doubt I would buy either of them at that price especially but +1 on Getsmart's comments. Brogueing makes a big difference.

6. mack11211

mack11211 Senior member

A bit safe. Isn't there anything more interesting?

7. Dick Danger

Dick Danger Senior member

8. fashionnoob

9. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Senior member

they seem a little more adventurous

Yeah, but not in a good way. I'm not crazy about any of these boots. The sole on all of them looks a little too chunky. Other than that, they seem fine. If I had to choose one, it would be a toss up between the first boots you posted, and Get Smart's.

10. veggieman

veggieman Active Member

11. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

i REALLY like these but they arent the same style as yours but you may like them. http://www.universalgear.com/istar.a...26dept%3D07%26
    Those aren't bad, though there are better variations on the concept, and those are Kenneth Coles, which means they're worth about $1.50 and will fall apart in a month.

12. veggieman

veggieman Active Member

Those aren't bad, though there are better variations on the concept, and those are Kenneth Coles, which means they're worth about $1.50 and will fall apart in a month.

haha well thanks for the warning... i was about to but them.

13. ken

ken Banned by Request

I think those might be made-in-China Reaction (K Cole's cheaper brand), in which case that would be true. But the Kenneth Cole made-in-Italy stuff isn't bad; I've got a 6-year-old pair that's still wearable.

14. ken

ken Banned by Request

15. HEWSINATOR

HEWSINATOR Senior member

Ya, I am nowhere near the same level when it comes to shoes as some of the guys in the menswear forum, but I have a pair of Kenneth Cole dress shoes that seem pretty good quality. Again though, I have seen a bunch of Reaction ones that are along the same lines as Sketcher.