• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

    Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

House wives of New York City

madison avenue

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
311
Reaction score
1
I just watched the season premiere on Bravo (Girlfriend made me) it was quite amusing, wanted to know if anyone cought it? Let me hear what you thought.
 

mmhollis

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
770
Reaction score
0
You know I took a look at this show and Millionaires Dating club or whatever it is and it was just disgusting. I mean I hate these types of women, they already think they are more important than they actually are and if they couldn't sick duck or produce ankle biters where would they be? Millionaires Dating Club is even worst because the broad who owns the company is ASS ugly and thinks way too highly of herself. I'm sure feminist appreciate her just as much as I do too. LOL.
 

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
4,326
Reaction score
46
Originally Posted by mmhollis
You know I took a look at this show and Millionaires Dating club or whatever it is and it was just disgusting. I mean I hate these types of women, they already think they are more important than they actually are and if they couldn't sick duck or produce ankle biters where would they be? Millionaires Dating Club is even worst because the broad who owns the company is ASS ugly and thinks way too highly of herself. I'm sure feminist appreciate her just as much as I do too. LOL.

Be fair, how many women have sick ducks or produce ankle biters?

---

Never seen this show, I've seen the "the real housewives of orange county" it taught me that the OC is packed full of MILFS.
 

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
4,326
Reaction score
46
Originally Posted by LabelKing
If they have a sick duck, they should take it to see a vet; or a taxidermist if they're fond of it.

Maybe a vet can do something to make the sick ducks stop producing ankle biters.
 

Violinist

Distinguished Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by madison avenue
I just watched the season premiere on Bravo (Girlfriend made me) it was quite amusing, wanted to know if anyone cought it? Let me hear what you thought.

very tacky... that couple with the two kids who they're forcing to learn french. I've never heard of people so openly discussing how badly they want to climb a social ladder. Both the husband and the wife are hellbent on becoming socialites, despite living in a dumpy condo in BK.

At least some of the housewives work... but yea, they're all fairly low on upbringing.
 

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
20,606
Reaction score
417
I thought that you were talking about the UB forum.
 

Mark from Plano

Lifestyle change - no homo
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
11,022
Reaction score
903
Originally Posted by LabelKing
If they have a sick duck, they should take it to see a vet; or a taxidermist if they're fond of it.


Are you proposing that they mount their sick duck?
 

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,359
Reaction score
18
Originally Posted by LabelKing
If they have a sick duck, they should take it to see a vet; or a taxidermist if they're fond of it.

Doctor Lecter?
 

madison avenue

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
311
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by Violinist
very tacky... that couple with the two kids who they're forcing to learn french. I've never heard of people so openly discussing how badly they want to climb a social ladder. Both the husband and the wife are hellbent on becoming socialites, despite living in a dumpy condo in BK.

At least some of the housewives work... but yea, they're all fairly low on upbringing.


Yea I dont get why they live in BK and I saw the block that they live on and they live in a "brown stone" but in a crappy part of bk. They are a weird couple.
 

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Joined
Jun 9, 2005
Messages
42,776
Reaction score
39,994
Originally Posted by madison avenue
Yea I dont get why they live in BK and I saw the block that they live on and they live in a "brown stone" but in a crappy part of bk.
Where?
 

Violinist

Distinguished Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by madison avenue
Yea I dont get why they live in BK and I saw the block that they live on and they live in a "brown stone" but in a crappy part of bk. They are a weird couple.

I know Washington Heights and the like is pretty gentrified now, but with the game they were talking, you wouldn't think that they'd live in a place looking like that with air conditioning units hanging out the windows. Take away the bmw out front and it looks like on location set for The Wire.
 

Quirk

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
2,581
Reaction score
6
Cs hang out of the windows in some pretty high-coin NYC real estate. Just means the building is old, is all. A friend told me about this show; we used to know the woman with the kids with French lessons. These shows are a disturbing phenomenon.
 

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Joined
Jun 9, 2005
Messages
42,776
Reaction score
39,994
Originally Posted by Violinist
Washington Heights
I'm confused. Washington Heights is in Manhattan, not Brooklyn... Where was that brownstone? If in Brooklyn Heights with a decent view, that would be worth a lot of $
 

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

  • Meermin

    Votes: 36 16.0%
  • TLB Mallorca

    Votes: 38 16.9%
  • Cheaney

    Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Carmina

    Votes: 34 15.1%
  • Crockett & Jones

    Votes: 37 16.4%
  • Other

    Votes: 73 32.4%

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
457,006
Messages
9,904,747
Members
206,492
Latest member
mooski420
Top