1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

hottest newswoman

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by esquire., Mar 4, 2005.

1. otterhound

otterhound Senior member

Melissa Theuriau is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Not just the most gorgeous news chick, the most gorgeous chick period. god.[​IMG]

2. dirk diggler

dirk diggler Senior member

3. Man In Space

Man In Space Senior member

JILLIAN BARBERIE

[​IMG]

I wouldn't fuck that heinous skank with Hitler's dick.

Believe it.

4. EL72

EL72 Senior member

I wouldn't fuck that heinous skank with Hitler's dick.

You can have mine then for that task.

5. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

If Jillian Barberie qualifies as a "newswoman" then so does Lisa Guerrero, who IMO is much hotter. She also knows and loves football, which makes her +10 in my book.

[​IMG]

6. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

[​IMG]
    lauren sanchez does the local news at 10pm on channel 11 or 13. she also co-hosted 'so you think you can dance?' i couldn't find a good picture of her, but trust me, she is gorgeous from the front, side, and back.

long shot, but does anyone recall karuna shinsho from 'today's japan' (nhk tokyo).

7. Soph

Soph Senior member

That's just, like, ridiculous. If I got that station I'd watch it religiously even though I don't speak French.

If you watch her live, her nose is a little odd acutally. But she's got eyes that could burn a hole thru you. She looks better than most supermodels. They also do a good job with her fake tan, make up, hair etc. to make her look extremely beautiful. She's is amazing' best looking newscaster I've ever seen. Ever.
    [​IMG]

8. Full Canvas

Full Canvas Senior member

Mrs. FC cannot understand why I watch the news in Paris and Cargese since I don't speak French. It is not a contest in my mind. Whether it is American news, Belarusian news, or French news . . . it is always Melissa Theuriau.

http://www.zodcaps.com/otherpix1/m/m...iau/index.html

[​IMG]

9. matadorpoeta

Mrs. FC cannot understand why I watch the news in Paris and Cargese since I don't speak French. It is not a contest in my mind. Whether it is American news, Belarusian news, or French news . . . it is always Melissa Theuriau.

http://www.zodcaps.com/otherpix1/m/m...iau/index.html

[​IMG]

you've posted a bad picture of her and ruined it for me.[​IMG]

10. Full Canvas

you've posted a bad picture of her and ruined it for me.[​IMG]

Sorry about that, you had your chance. [​IMG] I think it is a great picture!!!!!! Edward Appleby, Soph, retronometro, nightowl6261a, Tiranus, otterhound, and myself are now the only prescient, astute, zombie members of a fortunate group. [​IMG]

11. matadorpoeta

Edward Appleby, Soph, retronometro, nightowl6261a, Tiranus, otterhound, and myself are prescient, astute, zombie members of a fortunate group. [​IMG] [​IMG]

the picture soph posted should have ended this thread.[​IMG]

12. Soph

Soph Senior member

13. Tiranis

Tiranis Senior member

Even in her bad pictures she looks tons better than the rest of the newswomen in this thread. [​IMG] And if you've seen the nude beach shots of her (the only reason I'm referencing them is because I haven't seen any other non-pro shots of her), she looks hot even on those—without make-up or anything else. Yup, she's perfect.

14. Full Canvas

15. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

Liz Cho, ABC New York (another halfie)[​IMG]

koji

16. marc237

marc237 Senior member

Even in her bad pictures she looks tons better than the rest of the newswomen in this thread. [​IMG]

And if you've seen the nude beach shots of her (the only reason I'm referencing them is because I haven't seen any other non-pro shots of her), she looks hot even on those"”without make-up or anything else. Yup, she's perfect.

OMG yes.

17. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

OMG yes.

After Google Image-ing her name, I have determined that there is indeed a God.

18. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Adding some variety to this thread, sports fans probably wouldn't mind seeing her on the sidelines:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Senior member

Sorry about that, you had your chance. [​IMG] I think it is a great picture!!!!!! Edward Appleby, Soph, retronometro, nightowl6261a, Tiranus, otterhound, and myself are now the only prescient, astute, zombie members of a fortunate group. [​IMG]

Hey now! I posted a pic of Melissa Theuriau in one of the old babes threads months ago! Can I join?! Please?