1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

hottest newswoman

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by esquire., Mar 4, 2005.

1. retronotmetro

retronotmetro Distinguished Member

(After six years, Leslie Miller is resigning from the anchor position at Q13 FOX) in all this time, i have not once seen this woman's ears. those of you outside the seattle area may not believe me, but it's absolutely true. her hair is like this impenetrable shield that hides them really well. it doesn't move, it just cups itself around her head and keeps her ears warm, i suppose. i have a few theories about this hesitance to show off her auditory meatus: 1. she has no ears. it's some sort of rare birth defect where she was born with the ability to hear, just no actual ears. she has holes in her head like a lizard. 2. she has enormous ear plugs and has to hide them when she's on air. the second half of this theory is that she's also tattooed extensively from the neck down. 3. her ears are either way too big, or so tiny that you can hardly see them. 4. she's really an alien, and her ears give that away (you know, like spock). 5. it's a really funny inside joke to her, one that the television watching public of seattle hasn't been let in on. in any case, leslie miller i salute you and your resolve to keep your ears hidden. you are incredibly cute and fun to watch on tv and seattle will miss you. but won't you show us your ears just once before you go? -from the page the picture is on.
    Leslie Miller is down here in LA as a general assignment reporter for KABC. No ears visible.

2. Kai

Kai Distinguished Member

What sort of news (and on what network) does she report?

3. retronotmetro

retronotmetro Distinguished Member

(nightowl6261a @ Mar. 06 2005,10:47) JILLIAN BARBERIE
    What sort of news (and on what network) does she report?
    She is the (IMHO) insanely annoying weather reporter and morning show host for the Fox affilliate in LA. She also does bits for Fox Sports (the weather reports during football season). She also has a couple of syndicated shows.

4. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Stylish Dinosaur

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    Is that what you call those things in your part of the country? [​IMG]

5. esquire.

esquire. Distinguished Member

I didn't post a picture of Lara Logan because it would not do justice to her beauty. All a picture would do is give the viewer a snapshot, a one dimensional picture of a multi-faceted woman. It couldn't give you any ideas of her intelligence, her alluring accent, her overall sexiness. You have to listen and watch her to get an idea of why she is the hottest newscaster out there. Unfortunately, when she's reporting, she's usually in danger zones like Iraq and so she's pretty much covered up in gear to protect her. However, she recently was on the Late Late Show where she was wearing a low cut cocktail dress which fitted her perfectly, and highlighted all her amazing attributes.

While Jillian B. is certainly an attractive, nubile woman, I don't consider her to be a legitimate newscaster. Then again, at times, its hard to tell when FOX News is actually giving us the news and when its become a parody of itself.

6. scnupe7

scnupe7 Distinguished Member

I am with you on that one...

7. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Distinguished Member

Pics of cable news anchorwomen are available here. Â I must admit that I am partial to Rudi Bakhtiar.

8. Bradford

Bradford Current Events Moderator

Christi Paul of CNN Headline News is just hot - she was local here in Phoenix for a few years and she looks just as good in person.

Also - Campbell Brown of CNBC is awfully nice to look at.

Bradford

9. dlippk1

dlippk1 Member

[​IMG]

my vote goes to LIZ CHO from the NY area...

10. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Little article on Leslie "No Ears" Miller: http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Content?oid=10704 This is how she looks now (STRAIGHT off KABC's site, FWIW):[​IMG] Not necessarily "news"woman, but ESPN had this ridiculously hot sideline girl on a paintball championship. If I can remember her name, I'll track her down.

11. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Distinguished Member

Run For Yer Life....

THREAD ZOMBIEZ!!

12. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

I used to think Jillian Reynolds (aka Barberie) was really hot, but now I think she's a bit busted. esp when she comes on to do the weater during the 6-7am hour sans makeup and she looks ragged as hell, then she's back on for the 7-9 show full makeup and looks like a completely different person.

13. Soph

Soph Distinguished Member

14. Britalian

Britalian Distinguished Member

some easy on the eye ladies here, too.
    And I remember Ms Daliwhal (?sp) when she did Channel 4 in the UK. Lovely.

15. Lamo

Lamo Senior Member

She is the (IMHO) insanely annoying weather reporter and morning show host for the Fox affilliate in LA. She also does bits for Fox Sports (the weather reports during football season). She also has a couple of syndicated shows.

i can't stand her. Just wanna scream SHUT UP ALREADY!