• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hottest chick you b@nged

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mark from Plano
No one (or very few) who is married is likely to voat in this poal. I know that when I was married i would not have.

Interesting. Do you mean that husbands are inclined not to discuss the matter because they do not want to admit/rationalize that their wives are not the hottest lays they have had?

In that case, aren't the low number of votes for "wife" accurate nonetheless?

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Interesting. Do you mean that husbands are inclined not to discuss the matter because they do not want to admit/rationalize that their wives are not the hottest lays they have had?

In that case, aren't the low number of votes for "wife" accurate nonetheless?

No. Once you are married all talk of hot sex on the interwebz with or without the wife is off limits. No discussion of wife sex ever and least of all not on a public message board.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No. Once you are married all talk of hot sex on the interwebz with or without the wife is off limits. No discussion of wife sex ever and least of all not on a public message board.

Ugh...getting married sounds terrible. It's like living in censored China, minus the billion azn chicks.
frown.gif

imschatz

Reaction score
Pfft .. pretty sure the internet is where you go to do/say w/e the **** you want - wife or no wife.

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imschatz
Pfft .. pretty sure the internet is where you go to do/say w/e the **** you want - wife or no wife.

Maybe you do. Most of the married guys I've interacted with on here just don't do it. They consider it disrespectful to their wives and they are right about that.

imschatz

Reaction score
Most attractive .. current girlfriend is way to good looking for me. Highly doubt I'll ever do better.

Best sex .. tie, between current girlfriend (she's very enthusiastic) and this drunkin one night stand (no idea what happened there, but wow).

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Maybe you do. Most of the married guys I've interacted with on here just don't do it. They consider it disrespectful to their wives and they are right about that.

I hope I never become a mature, married person.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The poll should not read 'fornicate' since many of the options do not accord with its meaning.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
The poll should not read 'fornicate' since many of the options do not accord with its meaning.
Suck a nut, Webster.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Suck a nut, Webster.

Live <3
Laugh <3
Love! <3

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
West24's mother.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
I don't know if this girl is my current gf or if she is technically considered an ex.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why

Suck a nut, Webster.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

(...)

Mark has a point there about it being disrespectful, but your question about marrying the hottest lay you ever had brings to mind something that's comes up repeatedly through the years in talking about marriage: you're choosing someone for the rest of your life. Eventually you weed through your quota of Mrs. Right-Now's and short-term-good-time girls, and find yourself wanting to settle down, and your criteria might change a bit.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I don't know if this girl is my current gf or if she is technically considered an ex.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

untitledghh.JPG

untitledghgfhhghjgh.JPG

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads