• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted, and where you will find more and more great sales posted as Black Friday approacheds, HERE

    Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Hottest chick you [email protected]

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
21,587
Reaction score
3,801
..........
 

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
May 4, 2006
Messages
15,828
Reaction score
33
Originally Posted by Mark from Plano
No one (or very few) who is married is likely to voat in this poal. I know that when I was married i would not have.

Interesting. Do you mean that husbands are inclined not to discuss the matter because they do not want to admit/rationalize that their wives are not the hottest lays they have had?

In that case, aren't the low number of votes for "wife" accurate nonetheless?
 

Mark from Plano

Lifestyle change - no homo
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
11,005
Reaction score
857
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Interesting. Do you mean that husbands are inclined not to discuss the matter because they do not want to admit/rationalize that their wives are not the hottest lays they have had?

In that case, aren't the low number of votes for "wife" accurate nonetheless?


No. Once you are married all talk of hot sex on the interwebz with or without the wife is off limits. No discussion of wife sex ever and least of all not on a public message board.
 

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
May 4, 2006
Messages
15,828
Reaction score
33
Originally Posted by Mark from Plano
No. Once you are married all talk of hot sex on the interwebz with or without the wife is off limits. No discussion of wife sex ever and least of all not on a public message board.

Ugh...getting married sounds terrible. It's like living in censored China, minus the billion azn chicks.
 

imschatz

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2010
Messages
895
Reaction score
34
Pfft .. pretty sure the internet is where you go to do/say w/e the fuck you want - wife or no wife.
 

Mark from Plano

Lifestyle change - no homo
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
11,005
Reaction score
857
Originally Posted by imschatz
Pfft .. pretty sure the internet is where you go to do/say w/e the fuck you want - wife or no wife.

Maybe you do. Most of the married guys I've interacted with on here just don't do it. They consider it disrespectful to their wives and they are right about that.
 

imschatz

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2010
Messages
895
Reaction score
34
Most attractive .. current girlfriend is way to good looking for me. Highly doubt I'll ever do better.

Best sex .. tie, between current girlfriend (she's very enthusiastic) and this drunkin one night stand (no idea what happened there, but wow).
 

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
May 4, 2006
Messages
15,828
Reaction score
33
Originally Posted by Mark from Plano
Maybe you do. Most of the married guys I've interacted with on here just don't do it. They consider it disrespectful to their wives and they are right about that.

I hope I never become a mature, married person.
 

why

Distinguished Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
9,733
Reaction score
406
The poll should not read 'fornicate' since many of the options do not accord with its meaning.
 

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
May 4, 2006
Messages
15,828
Reaction score
33
Originally Posted by why
The poll should not read 'fornicate' since many of the options do not accord with its meaning.
Suck a nut, Webster.
 

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Joined
May 15, 2009
Messages
7,527
Reaction score
26
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Suck a nut, Webster.

Live <3
Laugh <3
Love! <3
 

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
69,609
Reaction score
37,821
West24's mother.
 

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Joined
Nov 21, 2007
Messages
33,667
Reaction score
899
I don't know if this girl is my current gf or if she is technically considered an ex.
 

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Joined
Jul 25, 2006
Messages
29,128
Reaction score
1,320
Originally Posted by why
The poll should not read 'fornicate' since many of the options do not accord with its meaning.

Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Suck a nut, Webster.



Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Interesting. Do you mean that husbands are inclined not to discuss the matter because they do not want to admit/rationalize that their wives are not the hottest lays they have had?

(...)


Mark has a point there about it being disrespectful, but your question about marrying the hottest lay you ever had brings to mind something that's comes up repeatedly through the years in talking about marriage: you're choosing someone for the rest of your life. Eventually you weed through your quota of Mrs. Right-Now's and short-term-good-time girls, and find yourself wanting to settle down, and your criteria might change a bit.
 

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Joined
Jun 9, 2005
Messages
41,752
Reaction score
35,545
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I don't know if this girl is my current gf or if she is technically considered an ex.



 

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

  • JW Anderson x Uniqlo

  • Nigo x Virgil Abloh

  • Converse x Midnight Studios

  • Rick Owens x Champion

  • Barbour x Engineered Garments

  • Adidas x Bed JW Ford

  • Jordan Brand x Dior

  • Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

  • Lego x Levi's


Results are only viewable after voting.

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
448,606
Messages
9,708,501
Members
202,669
Latest member
Tinman18771972
Top