1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Hot Chicks with Douchebags

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Bradford, Jul 21, 2006.

1. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

No, but mafoofan is.

[​IMG]

Look at the Rubinacci tie.

2. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Senior member

Will you gladly accept the STD's as well? Then again, I imagine you have most of them already.

I took my Hepatitus test.

I got an A, a B and 2 C's.

3. bkk

bkk Senior member

Well, there's whining because life isn't fair, and there's this:

[​IMG]

And that, my friends, makes BABY JESUS CRY.

Bringing up an old post from the grave... but...

Life isn't fair, but I'm not willing to pay women like that guy.

4. Enzo

Enzo Active Member

lol douchebags in my opinion are people who I look at and I want to just knock the smile off their face. Not because they're with hot girls, or I'm jealous, just some people I look at them and I just want to rearrange their face anyone else experience this?

5. bkk

bkk Senior member

lol douchebags in my opinion are people who I look at and I want to just knock the smile off their face. Not because they're with hot girls, or I'm jealous, just some people I look at them and I just want to rearrange their face anyone else experience this?

I know what you're referring to, but I think that category is much larger than just the douchebag population. If I could draw a Venn diagram, I would most likely have 10 circles representing different areas of the population with different characteristics. Then there would be one circle that would encompass about 95% of the area of those 10 circles combined. That large circle would be the segment of the population I would want to beat the shit out of.

6. amerikajinda

amerikajinda Senior member

7. mafoofan

mafoofan Senior member Dubiously Honored

No, but mafoofan is.

[​IMG]

I'm insulted to be associated with such a garishly blue shirt.

8. RJman

RJman Senior member Dubiously Honored

The collar appears to be your signature stay-less soft collar, however.

9. mafoofan

mafoofan Senior member Dubiously Honored

The collar appears to be your signature stay-less soft collar, however.

But he's wearing it all wrong.

10. Enzo

Enzo Active Member

I know what you're referring to, but I think that category is much larger than just the douchebag population. If I could draw a Venn diagram, I would most likely have 10 circles representing different areas of the population with different characteristics. Then there would be one circle that would encompass about 95% of the area of those 10 circles combined. That large circle would be the segment of the population I would want to beat the shit out of.

lol... you make an excellent point good sir.

11. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

[​IMG]

After looking at that pic, nothing would give me greater pleasure than to put a pair of vise-grip on each of their lips, and hack them fuckers off their faces with a rusty, dull bolo knife.

12. amerikajinda

After looking at that pic, nothing would give me greater pleasure than to put a pair of vise-grip on each of their lips, and hack them fuckers off their faces with a rusty, dull bolo knife.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Brad

Brad Senior member

^ Wow. How many coats of skin lacquer does that take?

14. HomerJ

HomerJ Senior member

Where's Evil Happy Smiley Face when you need him.

15. amerikajinda

Where's Evil Happy Smiley Face when you need him.
    [​IMG]

16. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

This Lord of Scrote wrote the website. The message is one of the best things I've ever seen. [​IMG] HERES THE DEALLL I NEVER LOSE I DONT GIVE A F@#K WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WIN IM ME AND YOU ARE YOU THATS DONE! I DONT NEED NO BITCH IN MY LIFE MOST OF THE TIME THEY COME AND GO MORE LIKE THE BIRDS IN THE WINTER IS THERE ANY GOOD ONES OUT THERE DOUBT IT SO HOW AM I LABLED A PLAYER IM A DECENT LOOKING KID THAT LOVES TO CHAT AND HOLD CONVOS HOW ARE GIRLS NOT GOING TO WRITE ME ON MYSPACE AND SAY WHATS UPPP GET OVER IT ITS A MILLION DOLLAR SITE FOR PEOPLE TO COMMUNICATE IF YOU DONT LIKE MY PAGE OR ME GET OFFF YOUR NOT GETTING PAID TO MASTURBATE TO ME. I WAS BORN ON APRIL 4TH SO YEA IM AN ARIES COCKY STUBBORN AND VERY CARING OOPS ALSO AWESOME IN BED WHAT CAN I SAY I HONESTLY DONT NEED ANYONE IN THIS WORLD I DID EVERYTHING ON MY OWN LIVED ON MY OWN PAID FOR EVRYTHING ON MY OWN SO DONT THINK IM THIS SPOILED KID WHAT I LIKE TO DO HMMMM WATCH MOVIES...BOX...SEX...MAKE MONEY.... DRINK...HIKE... MUSIC..DID I SAY MONEY...I LOVE FOOTBALL DALLAS COWBOYS BABYYY!!! BY THE WAY IM A ROCKSTAR WANNA SEE IF YOU CAN PARTY HARDER DOUBT IT 7 DAYS A WEEK BABY BUT IM CIVIL AND RESPONSIBLE SO DONT GET IT TWISTED ... IM A VERY RANDOM PERSON 2 I WILL MAKE PPL GO NUTS I LOVE PIZZA HAS TO BE WELLDONE I LOVE THE BEACH BUT SOMETIMES I LOVE THE SNOW!? I LOVE SHOPPING AND BUYING THE HOTTEST S@#T AROUND I DONT GIVE A F@#K WHO HAS THE BLOWOUT AND HOW MUCH ITS PLAYED OUT THEN WHY ARE YOU F@#KING ME THEN DUH WTFFF I NEVER FOLLOWED THE TREND IT WAS JUST SOMETHING THAT WENT GOOD WITH ME ANOTHER THING I LISTEN TO ALL KINDS OF MUSIC MMMM I HATE WHEN LIL FAGETS RUN THIER MOUTH WHEN YOU SEE THEM TURN THERE HEADS OR THINK ITS ALL GOOD SOON OR A LATER WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUNDDD

17. dinted voice

dinted voice Senior member

This Lord of Scrote wrote the website. The message is one of the best things I've ever seen.

[​IMG]

HERES THE DEALLL I NEVER LOSE I DONT GIVE A F@#K WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WIN IM ME AND YOU ARE YOU THATS DONE!

I DONT NEED NO BITCH IN MY LIFE MOST OF THE TIME THEY COME AND GO MORE LIKE THE BIRDS IN THE WINTER IS THERE ANY GOOD ONES OUT THERE DOUBT IT SO HOW AM I LABLED A PLAYER IM A DECENT LOOKING KID THAT LOVES TO CHAT AND HOLD CONVOS HOW ARE GIRLS NOT GOING TO WRITE ME ON MYSPACE AND SAY WHATS UPPP GET OVER IT ITS A MILLION DOLLAR SITE FOR PEOPLE TO COMMUNICATE IF YOU DONT LIKE MY PAGE OR ME GET OFFF YOUR NOT GETTING PAID TO MASTURBATE TO ME.

I WAS BORN ON APRIL 4TH SO YEA IM AN ARIES COCKY STUBBORN AND VERY CARING OOPS ALSO AWESOME IN BED WHAT CAN I SAY I HONESTLY DONT NEED ANYONE IN THIS WORLD I DID EVERYTHING ON MY OWN LIVED ON MY OWN PAID FOR EVRYTHING ON MY OWN SO DONT THINK IM THIS SPOILED KID WHAT I LIKE TO DO HMMMM WATCH MOVIES...BOX...SEX...MAKE MONEY.... DRINK...HIKE... MUSIC..DID I SAY MONEY...I LOVE FOOTBALL DALLAS COWBOYS BABYYY!!!

BY THE WAY IM A ROCKSTAR WANNA SEE IF YOU CAN PARTY HARDER DOUBT IT 7 DAYS A WEEK BABY BUT IM CIVIL AND RESPONSIBLE SO DONT GET IT TWISTED ... IM A VERY RANDOM PERSON 2 I WILL MAKE PPL GO NUTS I LOVE PIZZA HAS TO BE WELLDONE I LOVE THE BEACH BUT SOMETIMES I LOVE THE SNOW!? I LOVE SHOPPING AND BUYING THE HOTTEST S@#T AROUND I DONT GIVE A F@#K WHO HAS THE BLOWOUT AND HOW MUCH ITS PLAYED OUT THEN WHY ARE YOU F@#KING ME THEN DUH WTFFF I NEVER FOLLOWED THE TREND IT WAS JUST SOMETHING THAT WENT GOOD WITH ME ANOTHER THING I LISTEN TO ALL KINDS OF MUSIC MMMM I HATE WHEN LIL FAGETS RUN THIER MOUTH WHEN YOU SEE THEM TURN THERE HEADS OR THINK ITS ALL GOOD SOON OR A LATER WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUNDDD

Search youtube for "my new haircut.". Funny as shit.

18. amerikajinda

19. HomerJ

HomerJ Senior member

This Lord of Scrote wrote the website. The message is one of the best things I've ever seen. [​IMG] HERES THE DEALLL I NEVER LOSE I DONT GIVE A F@#K WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WIN IM ME AND YOU ARE YOU THATS DONE! I DONT NEED NO BITCH IN MY LIFE MOST OF THE TIME THEY COME AND GO MORE LIKE THE BIRDS IN THE WINTER IS THERE ANY GOOD ONES OUT THERE DOUBT IT SO HOW AM I LABLED A PLAYER IM A DECENT LOOKING KID THAT LOVES TO CHAT AND HOLD CONVOS HOW ARE GIRLS NOT GOING TO WRITE ME ON MYSPACE AND SAY WHATS UPPP GET OVER IT ITS A MILLION DOLLAR SITE FOR PEOPLE TO COMMUNICATE IF YOU DONT LIKE MY PAGE OR ME GET OFFF YOUR NOT GETTING PAID TO MASTURBATE TO ME. I WAS BORN ON APRIL 4TH SO YEA IM AN ARIES COCKY STUBBORN AND VERY CARING OOPS ALSO AWESOME IN BED WHAT CAN I SAY I HONESTLY DONT NEED ANYONE IN THIS WORLD I DID EVERYTHING ON MY OWN LIVED ON MY OWN PAID FOR EVRYTHING ON MY OWN SO DONT THINK IM THIS SPOILED KID WHAT I LIKE TO DO HMMMM WATCH MOVIES...BOX...SEX...MAKE MONEY.... DRINK...HIKE... MUSIC..DID I SAY MONEY...I LOVE FOOTBALL DALLAS COWBOYS BABYYY!!! BY THE WAY IM A ROCKSTAR WANNA SEE IF YOU CAN PARTY HARDER DOUBT IT 7 DAYS A WEEK BABY BUT IM CIVIL AND RESPONSIBLE SO DONT GET IT TWISTED ... IM A VERY RANDOM PERSON 2 I WILL MAKE PPL GO NUTS I LOVE PIZZA HAS TO BE WELLDONE I LOVE THE BEACH BUT SOMETIMES I LOVE THE SNOW!? I LOVE SHOPPING AND BUYING THE HOTTEST S@#T AROUND I DONT GIVE A F@#K WHO HAS THE BLOWOUT AND HOW MUCH ITS PLAYED OUT THEN WHY ARE YOU F@#KING ME THEN DUH WTFFF I NEVER FOLLOWED THE TREND IT WAS JUST SOMETHING THAT WENT GOOD WITH ME ANOTHER THING I LISTEN TO ALL KINDS OF MUSIC MMMM I HATE WHEN LIL FAGETS RUN THIER MOUTH WHEN YOU SEE THEM TURN THERE HEADS OR THINK ITS ALL GOOD SOON OR A LATER WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUNDDD
    ADD + Roid Rage

20. Burzum

Burzum Active Member

You'd think in his moment of clarity he would of stopped to use spell check and hit the caps lock?

Obviously his 'hot chicks' couldn't.

Clearly these guys are only shallow enough for fully limbed women. Just doesn't impress me.