• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Hot Chicks with Douchebags

lawyerdad

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hmm, I think we've finally found our perfect definition of "classy"!

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bradford: based on your postings here, I've always thought you are a pretty decent guy. Family man, pretty focused career-wise, etc. But dude, you have posted some of the weirdest websites I've ever run across. I gotta meet you in person some day. What color is the sun in your world?

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's a great site. Whenever I see such a pairing in public, I think to myself, "Doesn't she realize what a pile of shit he is? Is it just that she likes his pecs? Or does he pack some huge equipment or give really good cunnilingus? Or are his parents loaded?" Then I realize that she's probably as much of a dumb whore as he is a douchebag, and continue searching bitterly for that tiny percentage of attractive, intelligent, and tasteful women.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Edward Appleby
That's a great site. Whenever I see such a pairing in public, I think to myself, "Doesn't she realize what a pile of shit he is? Is it just that she likes his pecs? Or does he pack some huge equipment or give really good cunnilingus? Or are his parents loaded?" Then I realize that she's probably as much of a dumb whore as he is a douchebag, and continue searching bitterly for that tiny percentage of attractive, intelligent, and tasteful women.

HahahahahahahahaHAHAHhaHAhahahahhaha This pretty much sums it up, except I think the fantasy woman you describe is just that, a fantasy, a myth.

I know is that Jennifer Connolly is already married, so there is no point in me searching out and settling for lesser women.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Bradford: based on your postings here, I've always thought you are a pretty decent guy. Family man, pretty focused career-wise, etc. But dude, you have posted some of the weirdest websites I've ever run across. I gotta meet you in person some day. What color is the sun in your world?

I'm gonna guess... StumbleUpon? That's how I find weird-ass websites.... This one's great, by the way.

mr_economy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Edward Appleby

Let's be honest here, if you're going after girls like that it's probably not for the stimulating conversation - you're after an entirely different type of stimulation...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mr_economy
Let's be honest here, if you're going after girls like that it's probably not for the stimulating conversation - you're after an entirely different type of stimulation...
Welcome to Saigon, sir

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dudeeee, It's fun being a dbag

-But how do you define a "douchebag"?

People who are DBags, don't use that word to describe themselves

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
and continue searching bitterly for that tiny percentage of attractive, intelligent, and tasteful women.
That's what I honestly try to do, but damn it, dumb whores are so distracting.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube

Bear in mind, I've been unemployed for two days now - lots of time to find strange things on the web!

I can't take any credit for this one though, it was referenced in the weekly e-mail I get from T-Nation, http://www.t-nation.com, a bodybuilding site I sometimes peruse.

Violinist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
in all fairness, 90% of the time someone is pointing out a douchebag with a "hot" girl (which few of the above girls represent, to me), they're in fact more ugly/undesireable than the one they're cirticizing. I think a lot of it has to do with jealousy. Yea, I see it all the time in clubs, but most of the time I just say good for him...

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If one is attractive, does that make one less of a douchebag?

"You are not a douchebag, you are... douchebaggery." --Eugene Mirman

JBZ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What puzzles me more than what is represented on the website (IME, some women are just attracted to guys like that), is when you see a completely ordinary looking guy with an incredibly hot woman (you almost never see the reverse). This weekend I saw a guy getting off the train. He was about 5'8" and had a little paunch. He wasn't ugly, but he was just sort of ordinary looking. He was also arm-in-arm with an absolutely drop dead gorgeous blonde who was way out of his league in the looks department. I say, more power to him, but I'm always left wondering, "exactly how did that happen?"

Carlo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank God you got that link in an email - I was just pondering what the hell went into your google search to turn that one up?

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.