Hot Chicks with Douchebags

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Bradford, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Bradford

Bradford Current Events Moderator

2. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

Hmm, I think we've finally found our perfect definition of "classy"!

3. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    Bradford: based on your postings here, I've always thought you are a pretty decent guy. Family man, pretty focused career-wise, etc. But dude, you have posted some of the weirdest websites I've ever run across. I gotta meet you in person some day. What color is the sun in your world? [​IMG]

4. Edward Appleby

Edward Appleby Senior member

That's a great site. Whenever I see such a pairing in public, I think to myself, "Doesn't she realize what a pile of shit he is? Is it just that she likes his pecs? Or does he pack some huge equipment or give really good cunnilingus? Or are his parents loaded?" Then I realize that she's probably as much of a dumb whore as he is a douchebag, and continue searching bitterly for that tiny percentage of attractive, intelligent, and tasteful women.

5. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

That's a great site. Whenever I see such a pairing in public, I think to myself, "Doesn't she realize what a pile of shit he is? Is it just that she likes his pecs? Or does he pack some huge equipment or give really good cunnilingus? Or are his parents loaded?" Then I realize that she's probably as much of a dumb whore as he is a douchebag, and continue searching bitterly for that tiny percentage of attractive, intelligent, and tasteful women.

HahahahahahahahaHAHAHhaHAhahahahhaha This pretty much sums it up, except I think the fantasy woman you describe is just that, a fantasy, a myth.

I know is that Jennifer Connolly is already married, so there is no point in me searching out and settling for lesser women.

6. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

Bradford: based on your postings here, I've always thought you are a pretty decent guy. Family man, pretty focused career-wise, etc. But dude, you have posted some of the weirdest websites I've ever run across. I gotta meet you in person some day. What color is the sun in your world? [​IMG]
    I'm gonna guess... StumbleUpon? That's how I find weird-ass websites.... This one's great, by the way. [​IMG]

7. mr_economy

mr_economy Senior member

Let's be honest here, if you're going after girls like that it's probably not for the stimulating conversation - you're after an entirely different type of stimulation...

8. Matt

Matt [email protected]

Let's be honest here, if you're going after girls like that it's probably not for the stimulating conversation - you're after an entirely different type of stimulation...
    Welcome to Saigon, sir

9. Soph

Soph Senior member

Dudeeee, It's fun being a dbag[​IMG]

-But how do you define a "douchebag"?

People who are DBags, don't use that word to describe themselves[​IMG]

10. javyn

javyn Senior member

That's what I honestly try to do, but damn it, dumb whores are so distracting.

11. Bradford

Bradford Current Events Moderator

Bear in mind, I've been unemployed for two days now - lots of time to find strange things on the web!

I can't take any credit for this one though, it was referenced in the weekly e-mail I get from T-Nation, http://www.t-nation.com, a bodybuilding site I sometimes peruse. [​IMG]

12. Violinist

Violinist Senior member

in all fairness, 90% of the time someone is pointing out a douchebag with a "hot" girl (which few of the above girls represent, to me), they're in fact more ugly/undesireable than the one they're cirticizing. I think a lot of it has to do with jealousy. Yea, I see it all the time in clubs, but most of the time I just say good for him...

13. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

If one is attractive, does that make one less of a douchebag?

"You are not a douchebag, you are... douchebaggery." --Eugene Mirman

14. JBZ

JBZ Senior member

What puzzles me more than what is represented on the website (IME, some women are just attracted to guys like that), is when you see a completely ordinary looking guy with an incredibly hot woman (you almost never see the reverse). This weekend I saw a guy getting off the train. He was about 5'8" and had a little paunch. He wasn't ugly, but he was just sort of ordinary looking. He was also arm-in-arm with an absolutely drop dead gorgeous blonde who was way out of his league in the looks department. I say, more power to him, but I'm always left wondering, "exactly how did that happen?"

15. Carlo

Carlo Senior member

Thank God you got that link in an email - I was just pondering what the hell went into your google search to turn that one up?