• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hot Asian girls with British Accent

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
Went to school/friends with this Indian girl who was born in Britain. Smoking hot and ridiculous ******* body. She knew I knew she was hot.

Give me her name and contact information. Thanks.

MasterOfReality

Reaction score
Originally Posted by suited&booted
Hotter than gasoline on fire. Especially with a Queen's English or RP accent. Pray it's not Cockney. Quite a few here in Singapore with cut glass accents. Lovely and worthy of a rub out....a married man's lament.

What I can't stand is Asian gals with Aussie accents.

What I can't stand is Asian girls with Engrish accents
tounge.gif

Nothing worse than any girl with a put on or fake accent.

My girlfriend was born in Malaysia and moved to Australia when she was 4. Result? Aussie accent. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Her cousin on the other hand has sort of somehow infused a British accent into her english, in a piss poor effort to give off an upper class impression. Sounds totally fake, idiotic actually, and effectively makes her sound more stupid and pretentious than she actually is.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by milosh
I got a hardon reading the OP.

Get out much? Not that serious.....

Joseph03

Reaction score
It'd be nice to have a girl like that; my friend got a girl from Singapore that has that accent...lucky bastard
biggrin.gif

nx6288

Reaction score
I've yet to meet a hot Asian girl with a British accent but I'll be sure to update once I do
laugh.gif

scientific

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yjeezle
don't you ever give this advice again.
uhoh.gif

gay.gif
?

im negative on the azn plus brit accent thing. azn chicks are stuck up ****s in general and the brit accent PLUS the fact that she's an ibanker (jesus h) would only reinforce that. oh god and she's singaporean? this is possibly the worst combo ive heard on paper ever, ever.

indian with brit accent is totally different, as the uk seems to have a near monopoly on hot indian women who are dtf. in the us we just get smart programmers and their fugly, prudish offspring

yjeezle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scientific
gay.gif
?

im negative on the azn plus brit accent thing. azn chicks are stuck up ****s in general and the brit accent PLUS the fact that she's an ibanker (jesus h) would only reinforce that. oh god and she's singaporean? this is possibly the worst combo ive heard on paper ever, ever.

indian with brit accent is totally different, as the uk seems to have a near monopoly on hot indian women who are dtf. in the us we just get smart programmers and their fugly, prudish offspring

nope. unless i'm googling the wrong girl, this girl is busted UP man...

flambard

Reaction score
Chinese girls from Singapore / Southeast Asia can be outrageously beautiful, brilliant, and sexy.
If from Singapore they will have the Singlish/British accent as well. The education, the ego, the upbringing, the legs. Win win win win win.

Met a Chinese girl from Scotland once. An incredibly independent and fine creature she was.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
^ oh god, singapore english??!!! so much fail.

Sir Humphrey Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just go to Bradford mate. Lots of historical buildings as well I believe
laugh.gif

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by flambard
Chinese girls from Singapore
If from Singapore they will have the Singlish/British accent as well. The education, the ego, the upbringing, the legs. Win win win win win.

Don't make me laugh. That's like 1 out of 10,000 short, singlish-speaking, dumb singaporean girls that seem to pop out from every corner of the island

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads