• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Hot Asian girls with British Accent

Pantisocrat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's your take on this? I met this really cute girl at at a gathering who spoke with a perfect (Londoner) British accent. She was born in Singapore and moved to London with her parents at age 4 and lived there until 23, when she moved to the US for post-bach internship programs at Morgan Stanley. She is now an associate there.

Would I get extra pointers for dating a hot Asian chick with a British accent? I love Asian girls...just never got acquainted with one with a full blown British accent. By the way, she has the sexiest legs.

suited&booted

Reaction score
Hotter than gasoline on fire. Especially with a Queen's English or RP accent. Pray it's not Cockney. Quite a few here in Singapore with cut glass accents. Lovely and worthy of a rub out....a married man's lament.

What I can't stand is Asian gals with Aussie accents.

ecclespeccles

Reaction score
totally agree, way more satisfying to tell a woman to shut up when they have a hot accent :p

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nothing hotter than a hot asian girl with a southern accent.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think I banged the chick you are talking about back in '03.

Saltricks

Reaction score
LoL roxy jezel is the firs thing that comes to mind.

Mmmm

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by suited&booted
What I can't stand is Asian gals with Aussie accents.

Strange.

I
Stephanie Jacobsen

Also a lot of lovely Lusaphone girls in Macao

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.