• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Horween Shell Cordovan Watch Strap Clearance incl Nato's, 22mm & 24mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm clearing out some shell cordovan watch straps that we carried at my store a few years back. They're available in 22mm and 24mm widths, and in both Brandy and Color #8 Horween Shell Cordovan.

Each piece was entirely made by hand by Da Luca straps. You can check out his site for some background. The retail on these ranged from $150 to $165.

All of them are brand new and have never been worn. They were in a drawer, so there is some shop wear here and there (check out the detail shot of the Nato strap), but nothing that a little bit of Saphir Renovateur won't zap out.

Here are the terms:
1) This is a personal sale. All payments are via paypal. PM me if you're interested with your email address and I'll invoice you.
2) All sales are final
3) First come, first served
4) CONUS shipping via USPS Priority Mail is included in the $50 price. Straps will be shipped to Canada for $25, Europe for $30, and Asia for $35, also via USPS Priority

Thanks for looking! Here's the inventory, which I'll update as they sell:

Nato Strap Brandy 24mm: 1 unit -- THE LAST ONE REMAINING!

Attachments

Last edited:

DaLuca Straps

Reaction score
If anyone purchases any of these straps, fear not that we will gladly take care of you if you have any issues with any of them at anytime in the future. Our warranty extends to strap owners that did not purchase directly from us. These also tend to last for many years and are 100% handmade here in San Diego, Ca. Some Venetian Cream or Saphir will easily remove the marks on the brandy shell NATO strap as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 99 34.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 88 30.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 33 11.4%
  • 9”

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.4%