• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Horst Dusseldorf

Hkstyles

Reaction score
Anyone know about this brand? Is it relevent in europe? I bought a suit by horst the other day and it is magnificant! I will try to put up pictures later with a decent camera.

parorbetter

Reaction score
horst is owned by a canadian distributor of premium menswear labels (they also do Modango & Klauss Boehler), but the brand originates from Germany. A few seasons ago, they began to distribute for europe out of the UK, so to mark this, they changed the name from horst dusseldorf to horst collection ( www.horstcollection.com ). The entire collection uses fabric from some of the best european mills (italy, switzerland, portugal, etc) and 90% of it is made in europe. it's pretty amazing quality, considering the relatively inexpensive price (shirts are $90 - $145, pants are $115-$180), and fit is awesome.

OP, i know its been a few months, but you should definitely post the pics you were talking about!

Last edited:

contessa

Reaction score
Horst is a very well known & respected name in Germany..
Their stores are beautiful & the style & quality is superb..
I have shopped their store in Dusseldorf , on the Konigsallee ... You have very good taste..

armcosmo

Reaction score
The New CEDA freetrade agreement between Canada and the EU will result in more European productiona and better prices for Horst and Klauss Boehler, in Canada. You can find us at better Canadian retailers from coast to coast.

IMG_2843.JPG

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads