• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hopes for Next Decade...?

Britalian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some solid consensus on environmental action.
More tolerance.

appolyon

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Not working for the man anymore

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the fall of capitalism

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
the fall of capitalism

Yay for historical materialism.

Jerome

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Transmutation of our physical base into pure energy light-forms with the life-expectancy of a solar system. So called beaming, and particle-/-wave transmission on a sub-atomic level with speeds faster than light, already also via imaginative projection (not sure about this last point, though- could be later). Naturally only a few will attain this at first, but if a critical mass is reached, our whole species may follow or at least profit substantially.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jerome
Transmutation of our physical base into pure energy light-forms with the life-expectancy of a solar system. So called beaming, and particle-/-wave transmission on a sub-atomic level with speeds faster than light, already also via imaginative projection (not sure about this last point, though- could be later). Naturally only a few will attain this at first, but if a critical mass is reached, our whole species may follow or at least profit substantially.

Two chicks, at the same time.

Jerome

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
Two chicks, at the same time.
:thumbs up:!!!
drool.gif

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Crane's
Settle down, take over a continent or two.

Not with your current avatar you won't.
wink.gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I hope people stop being so desperate and stop acting like Animals. I hope those who don't disapear quickly from the earth.

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
Not with your current avatar you won't.
wink.gif

Haven't you heard? I created a new energy drink named FuelStar and my business model is outlined elsewhere. I need a new and improved version of existing avatars. It must potent and toxic just like my new product.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
the total eradication of trade protectionism among first world and third world countries
hydrogen powered vehicles
entry of information technology in poverty stricken nations
more poontang action before I grow old

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That I continue doing what I love and make a shitload of money doing it.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Micro level: keep what hair I have left, stay healthy and employed, take care of those close to me.

Macro level: Worldwide, sound economic recovery, US not in any war/occupation/peacekeeping/etc., nukes do not further proliferate.

TGPlastic

Reaction score
Looking for US private sector job growth and meaningful increase in average American's take-home earnings. Before the current rash of joblessness real wages were flat as a motherfucker for a decade.

To the poster above who wants two chicks at once, I just want him to know that it sounds better than it actually is. I'm convinced that most females aren't prepared to do it right. Plus, you need to make damn sure you are on top of your game. Of course I wouldn't say that it isn't worth doing. Maybe poster above would be better off with some chick and another dude or maybe just two dudes. Good luck.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads