1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Hong Kong-Friday Night

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ter1413, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Matt

Matt Senior member

"your hands....they're so big!"

2. dragon8

dragon8 Senior member

Love Bangkok. Great food, warm weather, the USD goes far(compared to other currencies) and it's a 24 hour city. And you can have a woman ever night if that is your thing(and if you can confirm that it IS a woman!)

LOL!!!![​IMG]

3. FUTUREXYZZ

FUTUREXYZZ New Member

4. dragon8

dragon8 Senior member

"your hands....they're so big!"

As long as she doesn't say "I got something else thats bigger"

5. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

As long as she doesn't say "I got something else thats bigger"

Got that right! Men come to Bangkok and get a Thai girlfriend for the entire time that they are there. 24/7. And I see some that are questionable "women!"

6. dragon8

dragon8 Senior member

Got that right! Men come to Bangkok and get a Thai girlfriend for the entire time that they are there. 24/7. And I see some that are questionable "women!"

And when they find out they get a own private crying game

7. Pantisocrat

Pantisocrat Senior member

I'm learning Muay Thai. What percentage of the population there practice this art? The last thing I want is to get beaten up by a lady-man while there as a tourist.

8. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

I'm learning Muay Thai. What percentage of the population there practice this art? The last thing I want is to get beaten up by a lady-man while there as a tourist.

Not sure at all. When I return next month it will be my 2nd time there. Bangkok is a very crime-free city so you won't have to worry about getting beat up...if you use general common sense and make sure that the lady-man is just a lady...

9. dragon8

dragon8 Senior member

Not sure at all. When I return next month it will be my 2nd time there. Bangkok is a very crime-free city so you won't have to worry about getting beat up...if you use general common sense and make sure that the lady-man is just a lady...

Or you get beat-up [​IMG]

10. Mr Herbert

Mr Herbert Senior member

i actually know a couple (female and male) who got beaten up with iron bars in bangkok

it was over a disputed bar tab. the tourist police came and stood about 500m away at the end of the street until it was over and everyone had left.

11. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

i actually know a couple (female and male) who got beaten up with iron bars in bangkok

it was over a disputed bar tab. the tourist police came and stood about 500m away at the end of the street until it was over and everyone had left.

wow..i was there last year and had no issues......plan to do the same next month when i return..

12. Matt

Matt Senior member

ya, you hear of that kind of thing occassionally. Normally touts lead you into a bar (typically one of those ping pong show banana show type places) seat you, supply you with your drinks, and you learn when you call for the bill shortly thereafter that those Heinekens were like $50 each, and a couple of big burly dudes are standing between you and the door.

That said, it is far from commonplace, and generally pretty easily avoided by not letting touts lead you anywhere....

13. Mr Herbert

Mr Herbert Senior member

this was on Khao san road.

must admit its the only story ive heard and ive been around sth east asia loads of times.

14. West24

West24 Senior member

exact same thing happened to my friend in france. was in a sheisty bar in the red light district. orders a beer then gets a bill for like 50 dollars and big guys blocking the door.

15. Mr Herbert

Mr Herbert Senior member

remember the days when sheisty red light bars were honest[​IMG]

16. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

exact same thing happened to my friend in france. was in a sheisty bar in the red light district. orders a beer then gets a bill for like 50 dollars and big guys blocking the door.

Loved being there last year when a beer was appr $1.50!!!

17. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

remember the days when sheisty red light bars were honest[​IMG]

no but I remember when the hookers were honestly female

18. Matt

Matt Senior member

ahh well over 90 percent of the hookers in Soi Nana are women, it's just that there are like ten thousand hookers there, which means like a thousand of them are trannies. It's only really notable because some of them - not many, just some - are absolutely stunning. Seriously gorgeous. I don't think that people accidentally take trannies home that often, you can generally tell pretty easily...I think more than a few are curious about it and then pass it off as 'how was I to know?' as an excuse to the boys in the morning.

On that note, when we were in Cambo the other month, there were four of us checking out this girl who falls into that category...she was fucking hot. After like an hour of watching dudes hit on her, my friend, who had hooked up with some girl there broke it to him...'that's a dude'.

We were like 'wow..dude, if you did that, I would totally forgive you'.

19. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

ahh well over 90 percent of the hookers in Soi Nana are women, it's just that there are like ten thousand hookers there, which means like a thousand of them are trannies. It's only really notable because some of them - not many, just some - are absolutely stunning. Seriously gorgeous. I don't think that people accidentally take trannies home that often, you can generally tell pretty easily...I think more than a few are curious about it and then pass it off as 'how was I to know?' as an excuse to the boys in the morning.

On that note, when we were in Cambo the other month, there were four of us checking out this girl who falls into that category...she was fucking hot. After like an hour of watching dudes hit on her, my friend, who had hooked up with some girl there broke it to him...'that's a dude'.

We were like 'wow..dude, if you did that, I would totally forgive you'.

I would forgive him also....and tell all my friends when we got back....

20. dragon8

dragon8 Senior member

I would forgive him also....and tell all my friends when we got back....

If it happpened to me I'd tell no one.