• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

honest advice if I can pull off casual tie and hat

harbinger2020

Reaction score
Hey there! New member, found this site while looking up advice and matching stuff. Thought it would be usefully to create an account if I need personal advice. Well I guess this would be the first one. Anyway usually on Fridays at my school people try to dress nice, and I want to try something new and different. I've doing the bold dress shirt with dark dress pants for a while and want to know if I can pull off the casual tie with hat. Here is a pic I took for reference. Well minus the pipe, can't have that in class. http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/405855_2832471250401_1217755433_44285411_643175474_n.jpg And be honest, I won't be insulted. No tie? yes tie by mo hat?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.