• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Home Made Sausage, Cured, and Smoked Meats

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've never done a brisket. Maybe I will use my mandatory time off to try it. (I wanted to make homemade corned beef, but I don't have the fridge space.)

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never done a brisket. Maybe I will use my mandatory time off to try it. (I wanted to make homemade corned beef, but I don't have the fridge space.)

Do it! It's all about the quality of meat so find a prime brisket. If you're not confident, try it on a choice brisket first.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Locally from a variety of vendors. I don't think I've ever ordered grilling/smoking meat online.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys get your meat locally? or order online?
I’ve ordered Pat LaFrieda online before. It was total ******* garbage. I wouldn’t order online unless it was basic cheap cuts. If you want nice prime or dry aged stuff by locally.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree it's best to buy local, but you can get some good deals on wagyu online. I've used snake river farms, and will probably order some A5 from crowdcow in the near future since I don't want to drive 100 miles to get it.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Beef ribs today

image.jpg

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Someone in my neighborhood put their charbroil kamado to the curb. I have wanted a kamado and i know the charbroil isn't a ceramic but I've figured it's a good entry point.

However it's a bit too far to walk it and being used i don't have a way to transport it gracefully....decisions......

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone in my neighborhood put their charbroil kamado to the curb. I have wanted a kamado and i know the charbroil isn't a ceramic but I've figured it's a good entry point.

However it's a bit too far to walk it and being used i don't have a way to transport it gracefully....decisions......

Rent a person to help.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Go to craigslist, post dick pic and say you need help moving $5 million in unmarket and untraceable cash. Boom.
You make it sound so simple....went back it's still there but it's pretty dirty and won't fit in my car. It's too hot to walk there and back (for the second time today) but if it's there this evening.......

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads