• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOLY S**T You Can Now Buy Online Directly From Uniqlo!!!

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Check the main page. It's limited to the relatively unattractive Heattech items for now. They are going to ship from Japan for these.

Who knows what the future will bring?

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Think that's been there a while (weeks?)

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
Am i the only one that doesn't get UNIQLO?

but... its Japanese

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
6 views 5 posts; I don't think I've ever had such a successful conversion rate.

Re: "Getting" Uniqlo: I haven't seen their price to quality/fit ratio anywhere else. They are basically cheaper than Target yet superb.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
there's not much to get, it's just cheap basics that fit better than gap

and very awesome underwear

fit better than gap and worse than H&M and Zara (for me). When I tried it on in Japan, I couldn't wear Uniqlo even if I wanted to. The sleeves are too damn short

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The made-for-U.S. market stuff is sized differently (bigger) than the made-for-Japan stuff, IIRC. I've only experienced the U.S. stuff, which I like a lot.

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great price, good quality, a nice variety of basics, designer collaboration.... all you need is a sense of style and you can put a nice outfit together without breaking the bank.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
there's not much to get, it's just cheap basics that fit better than gap

and very awesome underwear

The underwear fits amazingly well, and my gf is a big fan. But it's something like 40% polyester. I can't imagine it'll be all too comfortable when the weather starts heating up next year.

Originally Posted by PG2G
fit better than gap and worse than H&M and Zara (for me). When I tried it on in Japan, I couldn't wear Uniqlo even if I wanted to. The sleeves are too damn short

That's because the items in Japan are designed for the Japanese consumer (i.e., slimmer and shorter). The American items are still pretty slim, but they're cut on the longer side, which is nice. Also, the Japanese stores (not sure about the NYC one) offer on-site alterations for free. At least they do on the jeans. Not sure about the jackets or shirts, but it's worth asking about if you're there.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Talk about a thread fail.

Conveyor belt fashion for the masses.

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Talk about a thread fail. Conveyor belt fashion for the masses.
I feel that you do not understand the nature of creativity and art.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads