1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Holy Grail Items

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Theory, Dec 17, 2008.

1. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

dude I seriously wish I could. I'm guessing a 5-digit pricetag though to get it custom made. I don't know the price for this specific jacket but his other off the rack leather is over 4k so I'm guessing it would be significantly more, considering the rugs used are antique and blah blah blah

Although really, I think I could sell everything but a few pairs of pants and just have that and some basic shirts and be happy for a few years hahaha

that's why it's my grail :)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
  2. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

Wait it's leather? Made of rugs? I don't get it.

3. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

It's a rug with leather sleeves. I think.

4. Addahn

Addahn Well-Known Member

You could go on etsy and get the same thing madefor maybe 1/6 the price. I understand wanting the label though.

5. chris.tan

chris.tan Member

Posted before in leather jacket thread. LV bomber. Not even sure if they made it past one season about 3 years ago. It's reversible calfskin with a cashmere lined interior.

[​IMG]

6. Scene

Scene Member

7. thatoneguy

thatoneguy Senior member

trying to find this coat, please halp

dvn
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  8. pickpackpockpuck

pickpackpockpuck Senior member

post up your new grails. and if you know where to find someone's grail, help 'em out

here's one of mine. soloist wool/cashmere db long coat. pic is from rakuten where it sold for about $1k. hope i can find one some day. can't be too many out there.

[​IMG]

9. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

I would be very grateful if someone could help me find this coat by Siki Im from FW14 in size Large or XL.

[​IMG]