1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Holy 38regular, batman!

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by The_Foxx, Apr 1, 2006.

1. The_Foxx

The_Foxx Senior member

2. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

3. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

That is such a beautiful suit! Needs to go to a good home.

4. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

This is a relisting; last time the seller asked for a minimum bid of $450. I'll be curious to see if it gets a bite this go-round. It's a good-looking suit, but I think I'd rather spend the money on a SB. In terms of eBay money, $400 is a fairly princely sum.

(Also, I secretly had hoped no one would notice this suit and the price would drop yet again...)

5. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

It measures to more of a 40R, or even a 42, yes? 32 is long for a 38 reg. And 19 and a half shoulders are pretty wide.

6. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

It measures to more of a 40R, or even a 42, yes? 32 is long for a 38 reg. And 19 and a half shoulders are pretty wide.

DBs are tricky... I tend to like them a bit longer than SBs. and with a slightly wider shoulder.