• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Holt's Sale on now - 60%

Recoil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just went by yesterday. Lots on sale for 60% off.

HEWSINATOR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody go to Edmonton store? Worth checking out?

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I assume you mean the main Yorkdale and Yorkville ones right?

Is the Last Call doing anything similar?

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LVoer
Just went by yesterday. Lots on sale for 60% off.

On winter coats?

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Philip1978
On winter coats?
I was in the Yorkville location for a minute yesterday on my way elsewhere, hoping to find a Mackage topcoat I tried on a few weeks ago reduced for the sale, but I couldn't find much outerwear. Either I missed a room or mostly all sold already (a CSA told me some summer stuff is supposed to appear in the next week or so).

Recoil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There was a beautiful grey flannel Etro suit but still about 1K in 38R, for that price I can get MTM. Not much 38R left. There never is. If you're a 46T or something there is some deals to be had.

RangerP

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LVoer
There was a beautiful grey flannel Etro suit but still about 1K in 38R, for that price I can get MTM. Not much 38R left. There never is. If you're a 46T or something there is some deals to be had.

Are you in Montreal?

I was planning on heading there tomorrow but you'll save me a trip if you say there was nothing good in 38R....

Thanks!

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My wife was looking for a burberry coat and they told her they were sold out. Just wanted to double check
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GoldenTribe
I was in the Yorkville location for a minute yesterday on my way elsewhere, hoping to find a Mackage topcoat I tried on a few weeks ago reduced for the sale, but I couldn't find much outerwear. Either I missed a room or mostly all sold already (a CSA told me some summer stuff is supposed to appear in the next week or so).

Recoil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RangerP
Are you in Montreal?

I was planning on heading there tomorrow but you'll save me a trip if you say there was nothing good in 38R....

Thanks!

No, Toronto.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I also saw that same light grey flannel etro too at about $999. Shame, there was hardly anything to see in the 36-38 range. i saw a beautiful Zegna navy sportscoat in a 42s though, I think for about $750?

SuitMyself

Reaction score
I've been eyeing a lot of Duchamp ties and Duchamp socks--but they were not on sale, though. The Duchamp ties are still going for $175 but I didn't bother looking around for any Ducchamp shirts, though.

So, instead, I bought some Duchamp ties and shirts from Duchamp's online store.

After excluding VAT and after currency conversion, the ties come to $72 each and the shirts $172 each.

Sure, I'll have to pay customs/duties when UPS delivers my order but, still, these prices are far better than what HR is charging.

Duchamp didn't charge for shipping since my order was over 200 GBP and, as a first-time online customer, I received an extra 10% off the final total. Pretty sweet.

bellyhungry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pop by the Sherway Garden Holt this morning, nothing terribly impressive.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads