1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Holster... for fashion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by manifest v, May 27, 2006.

1. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike Senior member

Urban holster

2. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

Well.. I don't know really. I just thought it a great way to wear some more leather that holds cams/cells and such in a unique way. Basically, I want to explore man-bag variety a little more. But I feel that y'all are right in the way that it would be more trouble than it's worth to wear one of these.

I use this to carry my adapters, cables, papers, badge, bluetooth keyboard et.c. to work; I found a couple at a local thrift shop for I think 12.00 each. Only I think that unlike what it says there, they are leather not vinyl
    http://cgi.ebay.com/1970s-Vinyl-Map-...QQcmdZViewItem

3. j

j Senior member Admin

Well.. I don't know really. I just thought it a great way to wear some more leather that holds cams/cells and such in a unique way. Basically, I want to explore man-bag variety a little more. But I feel that y'all are right in the way that it would be more trouble than it's worth to wear one of these.
    You might also try an old binocular case... they have hard shells and good ones were made of leather, would work well to protect a camera and various other stuff.

4. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

You might also try an old binocular case... they have hard shells and good ones were made of leather, would work well to protect a camera and various other stuff.

Damn, that is a great idea.

5. kronik

kronik Senior member

Dude.

Those Gytha Mander models are...... wow.