1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

HOLIDAY PURGE, TIE EDITION - NEW ADDS 1/17 AND DROPS: Brioni, Hermes, RLPL, Ricci, J Press Ferragamo

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by GMMcL, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMMcL

GMMcL Senior member

Just in time for end of year and the Holidays, I'm trying to unload some of my stuff that I no longer use/fit or that I've otherwise picked up secondhand. Below are a number of items (listed alphabetically), most very recent and in very good to excellent condition (with any condition issues noted). I’ve (hopefully) priced to move, especially any items with condition issues, but feel free to make me offers; worst I can do is say no. Thanks! BRACES: Trafalgar, silk, $35 [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/SPOILER!] Paul Stuart, silk, $25 [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/SPOILER!] Altea, navy blue with brown stripes. Excellent used condition. $45 [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Battistoni olive green and black, woven, horizontal stripe/geometric pattern. A few pulls that could be addressed with a needle, thread and some patience (PM me and I can explain how). $25. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    NEW: Bijan, green and gray base with golds mixed in, geometric design. Worn once. Skinny. $55. - Unavailable
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    2x Bizzocchi, thick and plump as the day they were sold. One yellow with teardrop design, one pink and multi with mod design. $25 each. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    SEVEN FOUR Brioni ties, all NWOT, several with shirt-tie anchor. $50 each. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Brioni unlined, skinny, micro dot, midnight blue tonic. Extremely rare, vintage. $75 --> $65 [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    NEW: NWT Brooks Brothers pink and sage green repp stripe, linen silk blend. 3.5 x 58. $40 [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    NEW: Brooks Brothers brick red with green floral dot design. VGC. $15. - Unavailable
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Brooks brothers scarlet red with blue repp stripe surrounded by white. No pulls stains or defects, but has been pressed flat. $12. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Brooks Brothers Makers, green paisley dot. VGC. $15 - SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Burberry madder paisley, USA made. $15 - SOLD
    CANALI. Two ties, one yellow square geometric design, one dark navy star dot design, woven silk. Very good to excellent condition. $20 each. SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Charles Tyrwhitt royal and sky striped hand made in England, VGC. $20 - SOLD
    NEW: Charvet light blue with paisley design. Excellent used condition. $65 -- SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Charvet, navy and red geometric checker design. No noted pulls or defects, though tie has been pressed flat. $35 [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    E. Zegna midnight blue wavy Olmec/mod design. Excellent condition. $45 [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    E. Zegna brown open weave with black and white geometric design. NWOT/ Excellent used condition. $65 --> $50 [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    E. Zegna wool cashmere blend geometric design in muted madder colors. VGC. $25 -- SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    E. Zegna gold/green with geometric design. VCG. $25 SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    NEW: Gucci dark blue with light blue arch design. Skinny (3.25"). Very good to excellent condition. $30. SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Gucci black field with blue and gold geometric/chain design. Very good condition. $45 --> $35 [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    NEW: Hermes light blue field with crimson arching ironwork / scrollwork design. Absolutely stunning. VG to excellent condition. $70 -- SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    HERMES RARE woven (not printed) silk cream and buttercream yellow textured design. Very good to excellent condition. $85. --> $75 [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Hermes sage green field with yellow and gold star/geometric design. $40. - SOLD
    Hermes scarlet red and blue with vertical stripe like design. $40 SOLD
    Hermes pale purple field with darker purple circle/bridle design. Excellent condition but for a blemish on upper blade. Possibly cleaned via dry cleaning. Priced accordingly at $20. - SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Hugo Boss Dark blue and black nailhead weave design tie. Very good to excellent condition. $20. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    NEW: Italo Ferretti (by Brioni) bright scarlet red with pointillated repeating sunset design. Absolutely stunning. $45 - SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    J Press Christmas tree design, made by Burlington Knot. VGC. $35 Unavailable
    Lords Made in England dark navy with red small dot design tie. Very good to excellent condition. $35. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Luciano Barbera madder / ancient madder paisley. Excellent condition. $35 SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Paul Stuart crimson with blue and gray flower dot design Made in England. $20 SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Paul Stuart crimson field with gold stallion design, excellent condition. $25 SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Ralph Lauren Purple Label RLPL gray silver with macro herringbone weave. VGC. $85 --> $55. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Vintage Rooster 100% wool tie in madder / ancient madder paisley. Excellent condition. $40 [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Salvatore Ferragamo mustard field with printed elephant design. Very good to excellent condition. $25 --> $20 [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Salvatore Ferragamo red with belt / tack design tie. $20 SOLD
    Stefano Ricci blue/purple with micro geometric design with dark blues and reds. (Pics to come) VGC $35. --> $30 [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Stefano Ricci scarlet with golds and greens geometric pattern. VGC $25 --> $20 [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Sulka ivory silk with dark navy macro dot tie, with reinforced neck. Wide. $25 [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Versace woven dark navy with shadowed diamonds and bright crimson and royal blue medallion on blade. Very good condition. $60 [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    NWT custom made viking design tie with blue ground, reds blacks and whites. For Kennedy Catholic HS. $40. --> $30 [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Vineyard Vines scarlet field with light blue footprint design. Excellent / NWOT condition. $35 --> $30 [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Yale coop brown with flying mallard / duck design. $20 [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Fine print: First to pay wins; no holds. All sales final. I take PayPal, but I’m open to consider other instant payment methods (e.g., PopMoney, others?). All items include CONUS shipping. Shipping outside the USA is available at actual cost (i.e., including all materials, shipping and other out of pocket incidentals).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013

2. Todd V

Todd V Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.