• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Hoggs of Fife Rannoch veldtschoen boot UK10.5 G

Hoggs of Fife Rannoch veldtschoen boot UK10.5 G

Bazungu

Reaction score
Bazungu submitted a new classified:

Hoggs of Fife Rannoch veldtschoen boot UK10.5 G - Hoggs of Fife Rannoch veldtschoen boot UK10.5 G, lightly used condition

Hoggs of Fife Rannoch Veldtschoen boot in size UK10.5 G, most likely made by Cheaney.
These retail for about £349 online.I wore these a couple of times but sadly they are just slightly too short for my right foot (I have 2 different sized feet which makes it hard finding the correct size).These are very spacious and made of very sturdy materials, should last a life time. Full bellow tongue to make it waterproof.There is no original box (just keep in a plain white...
Read more about this classified...

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.