• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Back after a two-day hiatus, with moderating temperatures and reduced chance of rain. Today's choice of footwear was determined by the fact that there is a "meet and greet" for Kirby Allison at the Carmina shop near Grand Central early this evening, and I thought it politic to wear something from the shop itself.

Suit - Paul Stuart
Shirt - Trywhitt
Tie - Charvet
Braces - Paul Stuart
Cufflinks - a craft fair outside of Nuestra Senora del Pilar, the Recoleta, Buenos Aires
Pocket square - Harvie & Hudson, London
Shoes - Carmina

IMG_0308.JPG

IMG_0303.JPG
IMG_0304.JPG
IMG_0305.JPG
IMG_0306.JPG
IMG_0307.JPG

themanfromLisbon

Reaction score
Image may contain a man and his dog …

Jacket: Epaulet x Southwick
Trousers: Epaulet x Hertling
Shirt: Proper Cloth
Tie: Proper Cloth
Square: Vanda
Socks: HY
Shoes: Alden

View attachment 1223652

View attachment 1223651

View attachment 1223650

You made me remember my late Pink. And I cannot describe you how much I miss her ?

As for your outfit, enough i’ve already said about your way to tress, I’m a big fan. Just sorry that Alden is not selling shoes in my country. And to buy it through net, forget it. The customs are not to trust so probably I would pay a fortune in taxes, or even didn’t get it.

Cheers

Vic

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
Guys, i am usually not doing that.
Sorry Fok, if i am trespassing a SF rule.
It happens i know this little girl since she's 3 years old, she was in the same school than my daughter, and one of her best friend, since she left for Mexico. And she is just adorable.

If you can do something or share the link.
Thanks...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads