• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

SeaJen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, long day. Finally getting time to upload these, which will likely be my entry to the FC as my plan for tomorrow wont fly.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just love navy and tan together. Such a great combo that I need to do more often.

Jay Dowle

Reaction score

Because my mother would have wanted it. Go Scotland, go. Make history today.

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blue skies, blue suit. I've a charity event to attend this evening, and thought that I should "push the boat out" a bit with my attire today. I hope that I've succeeded.

Suit - Paul Stuart
Shirt - Thomas Pink
Tie - Charvet
PS - RLPL
Braces - Paul Stuart
Cufflinks - DVVS, NYC
Shoes - Harris, via Barney's NYC
Penhaligon's Eau Sans Pareil

JHT652

Reaction score

Last edited:

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Noodles! Fix your tie!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Noodles, v nice, and the nonchalant knot is fine, but I bet as an OCD freak you are going to change it.

JHT - Mostly nice, but I dont really like glen plaid dress shirts, especially with an overcheck, and I think you need a touch more contrast between trousers and jacket, looks too close to a suit but not, could just be the lighting or my monitor though.

Elio - Good stuff. I never feel right with gray on gray, but I think you did a nice job, the patterned jacket on the solid pants makes it easier on my eyes. Also, that jacket fits you so well. Amazing lines and curves.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads