• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Amidé

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A bit of autumn layering on a rainy day..

More Fair Isle sleeveless cardigans expected soon at Amidé Hadelin

53ACFD97-54D8-469A-9B46-6530DA7BD613.jpeg

te0o

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wore this last week for a work event. Sadly both the jacket and the trousers are too small and will have to be replaced. Since the pandemic, I've been really focussed on building a wardrobe of separates and realise now that unfortunately (for my wallet) I have no proper, well-fitting suits left.

Please excuse the bathroom photo.

IMG_6611.JPEG

IMG_6602.JPEG

IMG_6618.JPEG

Suit with 13oz Alfred Brown herringbone cloth from now non-existent brand Lipman & Sons.
Anglo-Italian white dress shirt
Drake's tie and pocket square
Edward Green Chelsea oxfords

Adsky Luck

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
It's a teba. 4 buttons too

giuseppe

Reaction score
Tas is, it is a Teba.
Siena model, made by López Aragón. It is an update of the ancient Tebas.

dapperdesertdweller

Reaction score
I also like those shoes. Trousers too narrow and short for my taste.
Hi! Thank you both so much. The shoes are a older(vintage?) pair of Allen Edmonds, not my fav brand in general but the last was quite nice compared to others I’ve seen.
@An Acute Style any advice you stylish gents have to offer is welcomed, I’m quite new to classic style and sartorial elegance. I don’t think I can go the belt route (much prefer my suspenders) so I may be out of luck as far as my trousers go 😭, I do generally like to lower the formality if I can as none of my friends or family or coworkers dress this way, but I LOVE ties so it’s hard to go without one, I will certainly take all this to heart and try to be more adherent. Great looks from all the post above me today btw:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics