• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The weather in NYC has held out for a second day of warm but bearable temperatures and relatively low humidity, so I have made my second attempt this week at dressing properly - this time to be worn outside, in the real world (meeting a friend for an early dinner). Today's suit is entirely unlined, which should help me not turn into a sweaty mess immediately upon leaving my apartment.

Suit - Paul Stuart/Phineas Cole
Shirt - Brooks Brothers
Tie - Charvet
Cufflinks - Deakin & Francis
Braces - Albert Thurston, via Paul Stuart
Pocket square - Harvie & Hudson
Shoes - Paul Stuart house brand
Sunglasses - Warby Parker

IMG_20210723_140857.jpg

IMG_20210723_134024.jpg
IMG_20210723_140012.jpg
IMG_20210723_140430.jpg
IMG_20210723_140549.jpg
IMG_20210723_140658.jpg

tilesomoole

Reaction score
Last day of summer suit week in a navy cotton from S&M.

Very nice couple of outfits recently. This one is positively classic and looks great with the first tie. The second tie does not look nearly as good. BTW, did you wear that multi-colored madras getup to work or to an event of some sort?

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very nice couple of outfits recently. This one is positively classic and looks great with the first tie. The second tie does not look nearly as good. BTW, did you wear that multi-colored madras getup to work or to an event of some sort?
Thanks. I worked from home that day so just to my home office to zoom.

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The King and I.

IMG_7038.jpeg

Brooks Brothers blue blazer, blue PPBD shirt, and BB#1 stripe tie, Squarextraordinaire pocket square, Vineyard Vines trousers, and Allen-Edmonds white suede shoes.

For fans of "Piece-Of-A-Person" pictures, a piece of a person with a bottle of Allen-Edmonds Neutral Heel & Sole Edge Dressing at the Allen-Edmonds store in Century City (West Los Angeles) picture.

IMG_7040.jpeg

For fans of bizarre coincidence pictures, many Allen-Edmonds shoe care products now come in blue bottles and the Allen-Edmonds store in Century City is next to Blue Bottle Coffee.

IMG_7034.jpeg

milktoast

Reaction score
The King and I.

View attachment 1643784

Brooks Brothers blue blazer, blue PPBD shirt, and BB#1 stripe tie, Squarextraordinaire pocket square, Vineyard Vines trousers, and Allen-Edmonds white suede shoes.

For fans of "Piece-Of-A-Person" pictures, a piece of a person with a bottle of Allen-Edmonds Neutral Heel & Sole Edge Dressing at the Allen-Edmonds store in Century City (West Los Angeles) picture.

View attachment 1643785

For fans of bizarre coincidence pictures, many Allen-Edmonds shoe care products now come in blue bottles and the Allen-Edmonds store in Century City is next to Blue Bottle Coffee.

View attachment 1643786
As a fan of "Pieces-Of-A-Person," I was somewhat disappointed that there was no rail action this around. However, the Amtrak facemask more than made up for it. Cheers, mate!

tilesomoole

Reaction score
Thanks. I worked from home that day so just to my home office to zoom.

It's a shame nobody saw those shoes in person.....

I thought I'd throw my neophyte hat in the ring. Here's waht I'm wearing taking the wife out.

I never knew taking a selfie would be so difficult. Here's the best I could do running around to the front of the camera real quick on a 10 second self-timer........

Really poor picture - will try again. Photography isn't my strong...suit...

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads