• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Poszetka

Reaction score
Barleycorn jacket / Flannel untipped tie / Denim shirt / Gurkha trousers

IMG_9124.jpg

IMG_9093_2.jpg

IMG_9083.jpg

Maximus Rex

Reaction score
Confession: I did not wear this sport coat today. I chose a different sport coat last night, but I didn’t like it this morning. I ended up just wearing the vest and no jacket for much of the day. My jackets are in my son’s room and he was sleeping. I didn’t want to wake him up to get a different jacket. Anyway this is the jacket I would have worn.

View attachment 1487366
View attachment 1487364
View attachment 1487365
View attachment 1487367
View attachment 1487368
I think a solid camel hair jacket would have worked better here. Great vest!

bernoulli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The mind of a great mathematician at work. Like you, I suppose, I favor precision in statements, and in general.

At all is a strong phrase. I'm wearing six items. You don't think any of them work together? A different jacket, no vest, a different shirt...or do you just dislike all six items on their own?

TheIronDandy

Reaction score
No horizontally striped trousers?

No, but I'm considering some corduroy trousers for my next bespoke order. I could see if they can turn the cloth ninety degrees :)

DapperPhilly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads