• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

induere_to

Reaction score
Everyone is feeling super critical lately.

Tells me it’s a great time to post these:

1C148B24-A93A-4CFA-AF20-F73F2458C057.jpeg

AADE2D44-257B-4264-A28B-ED3E62CFBB7C.jpeg

4FDC4DC9-7B58-4AEF-802C-EADFE3FA8F33.jpeg

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I once posted a fit and had @Michael81 tell me my jacket was too short. It was the same length as all my jackets, and I experienced an existential crisis. Now I’m in the future. I buy jackets with a more classic length, look better, and feel a gratitude toward @Michael81 to which he is likely oblivious. Happy ending.
Interesting. Glad your increased jacket length makes Michael81 happy.
My jacket lengths are to make me happy.
Thank you for your reply.

Pretty sure @saskatoonjay wrote that the updated jacket length makes HIM happy and that @Michael81 is likely oblivious.... so pretty much the opposite of how you read his post.

DiplomaticTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PoszetkaDrakes-01.jpg
PoszetkaDrakes-02.jpg
PoszetkaDrakes-03.jpg
PoszetkaDrakes-04.jpg
PoszetkaDrakes-05.jpg

Since I don't have either camera nor photographer where I'm currently based I rarely contribute here at the moment. A little surprised when I revisited. This thread seems to be going through, let's call it a rough patch.

Anyway, back home for a short vacation and managed to snap a few outfits. Summer fabrics in this one: seersucker, linen, tussah, suede. Apologies for the corona-hair.

Suit: Poszetka
Shirt: Borrelli
Tie: Drake's
PS: Ledbury
Shoes: Mano
Shades: Garrett Leight

Last edited:

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everyone is feeling super critical lately.

Tells me it’s a great time to post these:

View attachment 1415095

View attachment 1415096

View attachment 1415097

Very nice look. I love the shirt and shorts. I don’t mind the jacket, but think it would look better as a 6x2

View attachment 1415100 View attachment 1415101 View attachment 1415102 View attachment 1415103 View attachment 1415104

Since I don't have either camera or photographer where I'm currently based I rarely contribute here at the moment. A little surprised when I revisited. This thread seems to be going through, let's call it a rough patch.

Anyway, back home for a short vacation and managed to snap a few outfits. Summer fabrics in this one: seersucker, linen, tussah, suede. Apologies for the corona-hair.

Suit: Poszetka
Shirt: Borrelli
Tie: Drake's
PS: Ledbury
Shoes: Mano
Shades: Garrett Leight

Good to see you back. Beautiful combo. I think darker shoes would look better here.

DiplomaticTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

StileCarlo

Reaction score
Last edited:

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Veeeery nice.

Thanks

I like the fit a lot. I would like a slightly narrower ankle, but I know you don't.

I’m considering slimming the pants a bit, but not too much.

If that had double vents it would tick ALL the boxes of the perfect suit!

I think a single vent works just as well for this suit. I would honestly love a half belt and action pleats

Agree with @Michael81, very nice! Love it with the denim (or is it chambray? hard to tell) shirt and knit tie.

Please post moar pics after alterations.

Chambray shirt and knit tie. Will do

I ahve to agree with the previous post. Its an amazing suit? May i ask were you bought it?
Best regards!

Polo Ralph Lauren for Saks Fifth Ave via Briar Vintage for $270. An absolute steal. Probably from the 70s or 80s.

Last edited:

DapperPhilly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads