• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JJ Katz

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been a member on here for three years but have never posted in this thread, time to change that!

Sportcoat & shirt - Spier & Mackay
Trousers - Natalino
Tie - Vintage
Pocket square - linen / unbranded

View attachment 1400945
1. Great “first” fit!
2. How do you like the Natalino trousers? Is the rise medium or high?

dapperclassic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1. Great “first” fit!
2. How do you like the Natalino trousers? Is the rise medium or high?

Many thanks!

Natalino are the best fitting OTR trousers I've tried, I have their brushed cotton trousers in all 5 colours. I also have a pair of VBC flannels from them which I reviewed in a video on my Instagram, link in signature below.

I'd say the rise is high, I haven't measured but they sit level with my belly button.

Hope that helps!

EFV

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
From an interview I did for a Swedish YouTube style channel recently:

476ACFB2-9651-4196-8E4F-D603AA8FB250.jpeg

Interview (in Swedish):

Sreezy36

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you, in fact it's only a C-63 S AMG wagon ?.
Wow, even better..perfect size and same engine....You must be in Europe because Mercedes, to my knowledge, does not release the C-63s wagon in the United States.

Reactions: psb

psb

Reaction score
Wow, even better..perfect size and same engine....You must be in Europe because Mercedes, to my knowledge, does not release the C-63s wagon in the United States.
Yes, I live less then 10 miles away from where they are built. ?

pickergc

Reaction score

loarbmhs

Reaction score

megadork2000

Reaction score
Wow! Your nicest suit yet, by far. Well done! Would love to see it also with a spread collar (i.e., non-button down), in white or pale blue. Again, great suit in fabric and fit!

Funny story. I found the jacket in a dark, dirty little thrift store. I remember reading splurgefrugal’s blog and he recommended looking for the pants if you find a nice jacket. I looked hard and actually found the pants too!

Its an Oxxford commissioned for some dude in 1988. Perfect condition, no alterations needed. $10. I took it home, made the cuff a little bigger and ironed the jacket, mostly to get the lapel roll back.

Went to a restaurant just to wear it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads