• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You are really growing quite a wardrobe ImTheGroom...it's The Power of StyleForum!

ImTheGroom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jovan;1638141 said:
Nice fits! Would like to see more of that herringbone tweed sport coat. Is the top suit your S. Cohen?

Yes it Is! I'll take some more of that tweed.

Here is today, just home from Christmas Dinner (which we have on Boxing Day) and relaxing with some Christmas episodes of Simpsons!

e03613a9f47d29eda2707e87299847f3.jpg
b08af13ce1e7c2b3d29ef145b92e2a27.jpg

We're realized we had forgotten the tree topper!

acaebd88fe1e73ce35486c5fad0fb36d.jpg

Pliny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went to dinner with my wife and brother. New to me Suit Supply sport coat/orphaned suit jacket. Merry Christmas all.

As orphans go the blue is quite nice and the better of the 2 IMO AAS While we're not sympatico with colors and patterns i do like your shapes and proportions a lot.

Quote:
Supine looks great ITg

Last edited:

Ianiceman

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
@ NOBD - that's a great looking donegal suit, and as I believe you to be a bit of a camera fiend I'm going to assume that the blue-gray colour is true to life.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@ NOBD - that's a great looking donegal suit, and as I believe you to be a bit of a camera fiend I'm going to assume that the blue-gray colour is true to life.

Colour is not my specialty :), but yes, I'd call it a blue-gray.

MrDaniels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice three-piece ImTheGroom.....is that your latest thrifted jobber? I am afraid to ask what you paid for it....

guccihomme

Reaction score

[COLOR=A74345] [/COLOR]
Must have jacket!! Beautiful. If you had a blog I would subscribe for additional details on where you acquired wardrobe pieces. I have the same AE suede bits in black. Love the brown. Found after half yearly sale ended at Nordstrom on clearance ~$140 few years ago. I've thought about adding another to rotation but at thrift not new. Some people mistake them for Gucci including shoe salesman at Nieman Marcus while I browsed Gucci selection. Edit- AE doesn't recraft loafers made in Italy. Cheap alternative with same results? Mine have thick rubber sole & I'd love swap for leather sole.

Last edited:

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Boxing Day skating at LA Kings practice facility in El Segundo.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
In-law Xmas festivities continue

Last edited:

YRR92

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@DandySF Take your socks off. Rock the loafers!
It's December, though.

Me today. This coat is unhip, and not a great fit, but I like it anyway. Same goes for the shoes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads