• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

europrep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Looks better to me. You may not have a "long" kneck, but at least enough space to try a taller collar. I don't mean a comically tall collar, just a bit more to accommodate the knots you like to tie.

The Noodles

Skid Fu
Reaction score

Looks better to me. You may not have a "long" kneck, but at least enough space to try a taller collar. I don't mean a comically tall collar, just a bit more to accommodate the knots you like to tie.
I think it is a combination of me having a long neck and a low/short collars. But appreciate the feedback. I got to watch out next time I get shirts.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X-post

southernstyle

Reaction score

I used to think a lot of your outfits were just too far out there SS, but more recently you seem to have retained your personal flair but with a little more restraint than in days of yore, and the result is a great balance of unique style which still has a bit of flash - certainly not conservative business dress - but much more cohesive within a theme. And you're wearing socks too! Bravo!

Thanks for the kind words gentlemen. I've certainly honed in on my personal taste since beginning to manage the store I'm currently at. I think the acronym KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) has guided me to become more conservative when in doubt.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You out-browned me today.  I didn't even know we were competing :fistbump:
Dig the coat...deets?

Thanks, man, but I like to think of it as brown AND green, so no competition there. :)

Coat is Esemplare fishtail from last years NMWA offerings.

I await your foray into unabashed lumbersexualism. Angst-filled clothing pictures from the forest are a telltale sign it is nigh.

Await? As if its not already here? Psssshhh.

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I await your foray into unabashed lumbersexualism. Angst-filled clothing pictures from the forest are a telltale sign it is nigh.

I don't understand - are you saying that Stitchy gets a woody when he's in the woods, or are you implying that he's going to leave home and family in search of gentlemen with large axe handles and a propensity for bold plaid flannel?

I am easily confused . . .:embar:

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Sheepy, this is his visual paean to Colorado.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads