• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Impeccable as usual. Hope you enjoyed your trip. The design on those double monks is quite interesting. I might have to look further into obtaining a pair for myself one of these days. 🤔

The double monks are currently on sale, as clearance, as seen in the URL below, though you might get a greater discount if you go directly to the store, if you're in the NYC area (or Chicago or DC).

JTMD

Reaction score
The double monks are currently on sale, as clearance, as seen in the URL below, though you might get a greater discount if you go directly to the store, if you're in the NYC area (or Chicago or DC).

Very nice. Thank you for taking the time to post the direct link. 😁

DapperPhilly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The weather in NYC is sunny and warm, with much lower humidity than days prior this week, but still a shock to the system after 12 days in Scandinavia, where the temperatures rarely got above 73F/23C.

Just before I left for Scandinavia, I made a raid on Paul Stuart, acquiring today's three-piece suit, and the auburn double monks, both at very significant discount. Yesterday, I acquired the two ties shown, and this afternoon, I picked up the suit from alterations. Always being one that liked to play with his new toys immediately, I decided to attempt styling the suit with things that I already own. The photos below are the results. An added bonus feature is a quick mirror selfie done at Stuart's yesterday, showing that I do walk the streets of NYC without a jacket and tie on occasion.

Suit, ties, shoes (both double monk and lace-ups), and the blue and yellow pair of braces - all Paul Stuart. Shirt, green pocket square, and plain yellow braces - Brooks Brothers. Both pairs of cufflinks - Deakin & Francis. Blue pocket square no name brand.

View attachment 2216955

BlueSteel

Reaction score
Very nice. Thank you for taking the time to post the direct link. 😁

The key thing here in the small print at the Paul Stuart link provided is that these shoes are also eligible now for the PSFAN50 code that brings the price to $347. I have these shoes (they are beautiful), and I used that code to get the $347 price!

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aerp54