• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

psb

Reaction score
Starting the day in light brown fresco.
20240710_061426.jpg
20240710_061430.jpg
20240710_061500.jpg
20240710_061520.jpg

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Md Belal

Reaction score

SF Family:
Sam Hober
Kent Wang
Unipair

With regards to the picture discussion:
I have the full set up, though I think I only bought the remote (10 bucks) for the purposes of SF. DSLR and nice tripod I had before I started getting really into taking pictures of what I wear. The pictures would be better if I could go outside; I'd get nice depth of field and better lighting. But generally that is too much of a hassle and embarrassing to boot, even if I do go out behind my apartment (as I have occasionally done for Friday Challenges). Still, having a good camera makes the process a bit more fun yet also frustrating. Just as there is a lot that can go right with a dslr over a point and shoot or iPhone, there is a lot more that could go wrong as well. But you can play around with the iso, f-stop, etc etc and get things like richer colors, depth of field (switched to a different lens recently; between my wife and I, we have around 10k worth of lenses...which isn't much as far as real photography buffs go....NOBD), better interplay between shadows...lots of fun stuff. I'm a generally bad photographer, and the lighting in our place is pretty bad. The above picture is from two standard windows, one about 15 feet in front of me and the other about 18 feet to my left. Neither window really produces much light when I generally take my pictures, especially as both face other buildings.

Brennenman

Reaction score
I know I’m late to the game but I just have to say I love the loafers!! And I’m sure a certain gentleman from San Francisco feels the same🤣

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sprayed