• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

TheIronDandy

Reaction score
I think I'm wearing my DB jackets more unbuttoned than buttoned. Obviously against the "rules" but I like the relaxed silhouette it gives.

DB1.jpg

DB2.jpg
DB3.jpg

DB4.jpg

Amidé

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Mr Knightley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It has a been a while.

By way of some compensation, here is a lifestyle picture of two of your favourite posters - and me! As well as @bernoulli and @upr_crust a friend of Upr_ joined us for lunch on Tuesday at the Northall Restaurant at the Corinthia in London and for a little retail therapy afterwards in and around Jermyn Street and Savile Row.

I am sure Upr_ will want to reveal the outcome of his current and very exciting project when he returns to NYC, so I shall not say more than it may involve several visits to Ede and Ravenscroft!
Lunch 090822.jpg

H&H socks.jpg

H&H hanky.jpg

E&R evening accessories.jpg

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Talus