• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Brennenman

Reaction score
Simple outfit today, Paul Stuart flannel suit, got my new one yesterday from my in-laws and I sent it to my tailor and it should be done next week just in time for my birthday so I’m pretty excited for that!
108F9A36-F631-42F3-BEA8-87676822C5DA.jpeg
058F7003-5E45-40BD-A299-0672575019CD.jpeg

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I mean... it looks OK but I think that the trousers and jacket are a bit too close in both colour and weave to work well together.
Too close? They are almost identical. I thought they would be a perfect match, but alas. The pants have a slightly wider weave and a slightly darker color. The last picture shows how close the pattens are. Both Polo Ralph Lauren made in the USA. I guess from different years.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Own a Fountain Pen?

• I own one but I hardly ever use it

• I own multiple ones but I always use the same ol' BIC

• Yes, and I use it often

• Yes, I collect them

• Ballpoint is the way

Results are only viewable after voting.