• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

DiplomaticTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PoszetkaDrakes-01.jpg
PoszetkaDrakes-02.jpg
PoszetkaDrakes-03.jpg
PoszetkaDrakes-05.jpg

For some reason green rarely photographs well. This suit is greener irl.

Suit & PS: Poszetka
Shirt: Emma Willis
Tie: Drake's
Shoes: Alden

MattyS

Reaction score
One more day til gameday, today I’m wearing my tic weave Tom James suit today with some red suspenders I’m also wearing some vintage double sided cufflinks made from I believe is onyx, I’ve really been digging the look of these cufflinks, also got another funny meme that sums up how crazy some people get with this rivalry. View attachment 1710312
Ahem, @Brennenman. That was quite a game!

Brennenman

Reaction score
Ahem, @Brennenman. That was quite a game!
@MattyS, I was wondering when you would comment. Nonetheless, Congratulations to Michigan for brutally destroying Ohio state. I will say that as upset as I was, you guys played your hearts out and deserve that win I hope you guys go on to win the big ten and your first playoff game to face Cincinnati in the national championship, I don’t think Cincinnati will make it but a man can hope. I’m excited for the next few years, I think we’re going to see something similar to the classic ten year war! A blue and maze outfit will be appearing soon on this thread as I did lose the bet with my boss, so stay tune
B03F31C3-F49F-470B-8168-DE79E0EF7E6E.png

DapperPhilly

Reaction score
@MattyS, I was wondering when you would comment. Nonetheless, Congratulations to Michigan for brutally destroying Ohio state. I will say that as upset as I was, you guys played your hearts out and deserve that win I hope you guys go on to win the big ten and your first playoff game to face Cincinnati in the national championship, I don’t think Cincinnati will make it but a man can hope. I’m excited for the next few years, I think we’re going to see something similar to the classic ten year war! A blue and maze outfit will be appearing soon on this thread as I did lose the bet with my boss, so stay tune View attachment 1711157
That was a helluva game Big Blue played.

Andy57

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Details on shoes please.
Custom made for me by Edward Green. They are Malverns on the 202 last in snuff and off-white suede.

Featured Sponsor

Pocket square on a coat: yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • No

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 5 12.2%