• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Poszetka

Reaction score
Blur / Out of time

poszetka_19-11-2021_rk_13_sm.jpg

Amidé

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

bernoulli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words. I can't tell how my posts are received, so I really appreciate the feedback. I am active on Twitter, with a large following, but sartorial posts are few and far between to make it interesting to a fellow SFer. I would gladly divulge it privately if you want, of course.

Do you happen to have an account we can follow? Have been enjoying your posts immensely!

psb

Reaction score
Which one? You write that you are in southern Germany, perhaps BRSO?
To play double bass is not my main profession, its my hobby. So unfortunately, i am not a member of one of the top orchestras around here.

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The weather in NYC is overcast, but dry and seasonably cool, allowing for me to indulge in an overcoat, cap and scarf. I am meeting a friend for a drink in the early evening, and might stroll midtown, as is my wont, in the intervening hours between now and my appointment. After the last two weeks, it is a relief to be able to dress as to my own wishes, rather than be forced to consider the practical aspects of "what clothing must be removed for a medical procedure".

Suit - Paul Stuart/Phineas Cole
Shirt - Harvie & Hudson, London
Tie & braces - Paul Stuart
Cufflinks - Deakin & Francis, via Scully & Scully, NYC
Pocket square - Robert Talbott
Shoes - Septieme Largeur, Paris
Overcoat - Adolfo
Scarf - New & Lingwood
Cap - Stetson, via JJ Hat Center, NYC

IMG_6476.JPG

IMG_6470.JPG
IMG_6471.JPG
IMG_6473.JPG
IMG_6474.JPG
IMG_6475.JPG

Brennenman

Reaction score
I have always been particularly fond of navy In menswear. A majority of my tailored clothing is navy, but this is the one week of the year where I refuse to wear anything resembling blue or maize. Instead This week I’m going to try to incorporate the colors Scarlet and gray into all my outfits to show support for the Ohio state Buckeyes as they meet that team up north for 118th time for there rivalry game. Today I’ve gone simple with my Spier and mackay double breasted gray suit with a red knit tie with a charcoal overcoat with flecks of red in it!
25418D15-D216-4FDA-8D07-2ECFC45A9E02.jpeg
4916B08A-C8D8-4ED0-A763-F612D99DA170.jpeg
EBB0C247-FB71-4947-9D09-8782B4B2C339.jpeg

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have always been particularly fond of navy In menswear. A majority of my tailored clothing is navy, but this is the one week of the year where I refuse to wear anything resembling blue or maize. Instead This week I’m going to try to incorporate the colors Scarlet and gray into all my outfits to show support for the Ohio state Buckeyes as they meet that team up north for 118th time for there rivalry game. Today I’ve gone simple with my Spier and mackay double breasted gray suit with a red knit tie with a charcoal overcoat with flecks of red in it! View attachment 1708299 View attachment 1708300 View attachment 1708301

The Buckeye! :bigstar: :bigstar: :bigstar:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads