• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Boring is a relative term of course. I can't help but find a one button, peak lapel jacket with gauntlet cuffs and a jetted ticket pocket a little interesting even if it is in a more traditional color/fabric. Not to mention the untipped grenadine tie and gray button boots. There's plenty of interesting things here.

bernoulli

Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words. Same goes to you, @psb. Much appreciated. Maybe I will start wearing my 3-piece as 2-piece more often.

Boring is a relative term of course. I can't help but find a one button, peak lapel jacket with gauntlet cuffs and a jetted ticket pocket a little interesting even if it is in a more traditional color/fabric. Not to mention the untipped grenadine tie and gray button boots. There's plenty of interesting things here.

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

bernoulli

Reaction score
Showed this to the wife. Her first reaction: nice pastel color palette. She asked to see more of your fits. Her main comment: his color coordination is always off-the-chart great, even when I don't like something (like @sugarbutch, she is not a fan of the white loafers). You are a success with the ladies.

What I wore to a gender reveal party. Just kidding. This is my last week of summer school and I wanted to get some more madras in before I go all casual. I love this pastel color palette. Well aware it’s not everyone’s cuppa.

View attachment 1644841
View attachment 1644843
View attachment 1644842
View attachment 1644845

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.