• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

tilesomoole

Reaction score
Thanks. I worked from home that day so just to my home office to zoom.
It's a shame nobody saw those shoes in person.....

I thought I'd throw my neophyte hat in the ring. Here's waht I'm wearing taking the wife out.

I never knew taking a selfie would be so difficult. Here's the best I could do running around to the front of the camera real quick on a 10 second self-timer........

Really poor picture - will try again. Photography isn't my strong...suit...

Last edited:

loarbmhs

Reaction score
Jacket looks and fits great. Would politely suggest that you avoid the contrasting stitching on the lapel button hole and around sleeve buttons (can't see if your jacket contains the latter). The stitching calls needless attention to what is, after all, a hole. Just Google shots of House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, to see how this adornment detracts from the overall look. As for the MTM houses that offer this as an option, resist the temptation to do so just because it's possible.

Jamesbond1

Reaction score
Jacket looks and fits great. Would politely suggest that you avoid the contrasting stitching on the lapel button hole and around sleeve buttons (can't see if your jacket contains the latter). The stitching calls needless attention to what is, after all, a hole. Just Google shots of House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, to see how this adornment detracts from the overall look. As for the MTM houses that offer this as an option, resist the temptation to do so just because it's possible.
I couldn’t agree more it was my tailors idea which I wish i disagreed to at the time of commission. Sleeve buttons are 👍
066ADBB7-62B2-465C-823B-70891E4A32F6.jpeg

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Reactions: psb

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Useful to know, although even then I would normally go for budget bespoke with self-sourced cloth.

(That said, I have some nice Madras RLPL shorts that fit me surprisingly well.)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.