• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jcmeyer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been away from SF for a while; figured I'd come back with a bolo. First time for everything, and this was to attend a wedding in Reno. :)

nabilmust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm no MP! (or aspiring) Meh!

I provide interpreting services and went today to start 'em off and set up the team, I'm back again on Tuesday for the leader's speech. No chore really, on a number of levels, I like Manchester.

Very kind gents, I appreciate it.
biggrin.gif

Is the accent in the North that hard to decipher?

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone for all your comments and for always posting such interesting pictures.

Earlier this evening on my way to my quarterly old school dinner, Brooks Brothers (Italian era) silk jacket and ecru button down shirt, generic brown paisley tie and pocket square, Orvis trousers, Eddie Bauer socks, and Allen Edmonds shoes.......

Pliny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice jacket GN. Is that a recalcitrant 3/2 or a hard 3 you're trying to coax into behaving like one?

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What an excellent day for an exorcism.

MERREN!!!

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yesterday......last linen days....
LL
[COLOR=A74345] [/COLOR]
LL
Paisley, old sport (is it allright if I call you old sport?), very nice fit, but the shoes are ugly as hell and the pants could use a smaller leg opening, no?
What an excellent day for an exorcism.
MERREN!!!
I think this would greatly benefit from a quieter tie. The suit itself is a lot to digest, together with the patterned tie it becomes not so easy on the eye.

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@Coxsackie , would you ever wear a red jacket? Inquiring minds want to know!

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FINALLY bought this classic BB tie. Been going back and forth between finding a vintage one on ebay or buying new, but decided on new (the width BB's ties are right now is perfect, imo, and most online are 3.75" "oil baron" ties, as i call them).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics