• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

So this is how you and DerekS got together! :)

Lawlz, but not quite.

Feeling the lower legs are somewhat voluminous, anyone care to share their opinion?

Lil bit. A less sleek shoe would help that out I think.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tuesday Tweed.

Last edited:

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Feeling the lower legs are somewhat voluminous, anyone care to share their opinion?

As Stitchy said - a little bit, but not necessarily to the point where sartorial surgery would be necessary, IMHO.

Been a while. Unusual-for-Coxy forebearance: solid shirt, tie, pents etc. Only the jacket is FU (well, maybe the square too).

Maybe one day I will achieve restrained, soporific Nirvana. But apparently today is not that day.

Soporific Nirvana is not in your personality - don't change your style just to curry favor with the local mindset.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

ShawnBC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@chocsosa never ceases to impress me with his fits!

gavspen

Reaction score

Jacket was a DB that Frank at Ercoles cut into a SB...not bad to my untrained eye....nitpickers have at it...

Goodness, I didnt know that was possible, but on reflection, why not? Looks like a good job. If I may pry, was it very expensive?

mfridman

Reaction score

First day of the 3-day conference.

Sorry for the crappy pic - I'll try to make a better one tomorrow

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone can pull off a six-button sleeve, it's gotta be Chocsosa because of his height. Still, while I appreciate the proportionality, why six buttons?

chocsosa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my arm length is 39.5..most RTW suit sleeves coming in at 37-37.5 inches in my size.. so when I lengthen the sleeves (which I always have to do), the buttons end up being too high up..this one had faux button holes already there so I could not move the buttons.. so I had two extra ones put in so it would even out..all my RTW suits that came with unfinished sleevs have 3-4 button cuffs in comparison..

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my arm length is 39.5..most RTW suit sleeves coming in at 37-37.5 inches in my size.. so when I lengthen the sleeves (which I always have to do), the buttons end up being too high up..this one had faux button holes already there so I could not move the buttons.. so I had two extra ones put in so it would even out..all my RTW suits that came with unfinished sleevs have 3-4 button cuffs in comparison..

Makes perfect sense. Splendid fit, sir, as always.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads