• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted, and where you will find more and more great sales posted as Black Friday approacheds, HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Miles R.

Reaction score
The color blue has a way of taking over. Today I stopped fighting against it. The tie, which I particularly like, is by Borrelli. The sport coat unfortunately has the outer breast pocket too high to leave the pocket square clear of the lapel.

1600975342525.jpeg

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some Happy Socks and me.

IMG_5079.jpeg

Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece jacket, ecru PPBD shirt, BB#1 Stripe tie, and white troousers, Jim Thompson pocket square, and Allen-Edmonds Home Ranger saddle shoes.

For fans of "Piece-Of-A-Person" pictures, a piece of a person in an Allen-Edmonds store holding one of the Trunk Show shoes, a Chili northbound end of a southbound horse Strand picture.

IMG_5082.jpeg

For fans of saddle shoe pictures, a close-up of the Allen-Edmonds Home Ranger saddle shoes.

IMG_5077.jpeg

loarbmhs

Reaction score
Suited for the rat race.

Rejoined the rat face just for today in a suit du jour aka nothing fancy

I hope you'll consider significantly shortening your trousers. It's fine to have them break on the top of your shoes, but if you check out most other posts, you'll find that these are way too long.

psb

Reaction score
The last day of the week started. Have a nice week end all together.

Details:

Suit: Suit Supply Jort
Shirt: Eton
Tie: Turnbull & Asser
PS: Shibumi
Shoes: Heinrich Dinkelacker
Socks: Bresciani
Braces: Albert Thurston
Watch: Vintage Glashütte from the sixtieth

#1.jpg
#2.jpg
#3.jpg
#4.jpg
#5.jpg
#5a.jpg
#5b.jpg
#6.jpg
#7.jpg

Stylewords

Reaction score
I hope you'll consider significantly shortening your trousers. It's fine to have them break on the top of your shoes, but if you check out most other posts, you'll find that these are way too long.
I agree that he would benefit from shortening his trousers, but he should be careful about using the posts here as reference - about half have their trousers too short.

Mr Knightley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A rare office visit yesterday and the first corduroy of the season.

WFH 24 09 20 deets.jpg

WFH 24 09 20 garden.jpg

WFH 24 09 20 full.jpg

Jacket: Gurteen
Shirt: CT
Woollen tie and PS: Woods of Shropshire
Trousers: John Lewis house brand
Shoes: vintage John White

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020