• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted, and where you will find more and more great sales posted as Black Friday approacheds, HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Alocin

Reaction score
^^^I have a very similar and beloved tie that I wore almost exactly as you mention.

F1E9BA81-EBB5-4D8E-9443-B8DB28F2F689.jpeg

Last edited:

DapperPhilly

Reaction score
What color are those shoes? I'm assuming they are strands.
They are Bartlett Cap Toe and were advertised as walnut, which they are not. But not only do I like the color, they are by far my most comfortable dress shoe.
The color in the last pic is pretty accurate.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^I have a very similar and beloved tie that I wore almost exactly as you mention.

View attachment 1463545
NON squarefail!

See how the earthy autumnal tones of the tie are reflected in the square? It works so much better than the stark cool blue and white square against the warm earthy tie.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Blake Stitched Blues

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios