• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

brax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm American, so I support my local USL club, but the only team I really specifically followed and supported in the Prem is Aston Villa, so I don't have much room to talk... Man I really miss Saturday morning Premier League and Bundesliga matches right now.
Bundesliga matches started last weekend.

induere_to

Reaction score
First week back to work at a new job. Hopefully my barber opens back up soon...

99896E99-EE16-4786-81BF-DD26770729AC.jpeg

An Acute Style

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dedicated to the readers and lurkers outside of the Coven of insecurity.
View attachment 1392338 View attachment 1392339 View attachment 1392340
Would you be so kind as to explain why you chose these items to wear together? The pattern mixing, the color scheme, the fit of the garments. What do you like or dislike about it. I know that your taking advice and thinking on how to improve, but the style that you develop must be based in what you like. No sense trying to get a preppy guy to dress like an Italian, etc. I think you should start a new thread to discuss your style evolution. Keep posting here as well.

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of some terminally dull midweek match under the floodlights at Roker Park back in the eighties. Someone shouted “This is awful - turn the lights off!” then someone replied “D’you mind? I’m reading!”

Surely no Sunderland team needs lights to run around and assault people... /S

megadork2000

Reaction score
Would you be so kind as to explain why you chose these items to wear together? The pattern mixing, the color scheme, the fit of the garments. What do you like or dislike about it. I know that your taking advice and thinking on how to improve, but the style that you develop must be based in what you like. No sense trying to get a preppy guy to dress like an Italian, etc. I think you should start a new thread to discuss your style evolution. Keep posting here as well.

just got that jacket back from the tailor, i wanted a picture of the new improved sleeves

ive always liked that tie

my wife bought me those shoes. I wore them for that reason only. To make her smile, she outranks you guys

the socks are brand new and fit the color scheme

i never claimed it to be the perfect outfit, just wiwrn, working through the collection.

I own very few solids and the stores are closed.

Thin White Duke

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The title should be ‘The Audacity of Taupe’.

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads